OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Equipoise questions

Couple of questions about Equipoise , sorry if I am just rehasing old stuff, but I like to get confirmation on all information I have read here,

First off, is there any concerns with it being only animal grade shit?

Can it be taken on its own and achieve good results (I understand that stacks are always prefered, but will gains still be there?)

I know this is a good cutting steroid but can you still gain good amounts of mass from it?

Is the vascularity permanant? or will your veins and arteries go back to their smaller appearance?

Is it true its basically Deca without the bloating and Deca dick?

Thanks, I did do research on it, these questions were either answered unclearly or not answered before, I had more questions but answered them after I typed out the whole message and did some last second research

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    It's pointless to take Eq alone.
    The vascularity will stay as long as u keep your bodyfat down.
    It's great for bulk cycles cuz it makes most ppl eat like a horse. (it did me).
    The gains are lean muscle gains w/ increased vascularity and hardness of the muscle.
    The pumps are awsome.
    I'd take it any day over Deca .....

M

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    Why is it pointless to take EQ alone?, is the same as ppl saying its pointless to take Deca alone, or is even worse to take EQ alone?

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by OT8268
    Why is it pointless to take EQ alone?, is the same as ppl saying its pointless to take Deca alone, or is even worse to take EQ alone?

I guess yeah, you will see some gains from doing eq only, but why not just do it right? People are always asking what the absolute minimum they can do is...I don't understand why. Just stack the eq with a little test and you're golden bro!

Thread Information