dragon69 is offline Member

testP/trenA vs testE/trenE

I would like to do a cutting cycle. So my question is what difference does this create in respect to cutting cycle.
    testP/trenA OR testE/trenE w LDex

I would likely add winny later as well.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Just depends on how much you like to stick yourself. Have you run tren before?

no I haven't run tren before.
    I do realize test e would have more water retention, but the Ldex should take care of that.
    I'm just trying to determine theoretically if there's a difference between the 2 in regards to cutting.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    No, but if you have never run tren before go with tren A, so that if the sides are too much for you, you can bail out of it and it will clear out faster.

ya I realize that. I guess to clarify my question......experienced tren users still seem to select trenA/testP over trenE/testE for a cutting cycle, so it seems that there must be something to this.
    So that is what I'm trying to assertain.
    Any input?

bump

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    all i know is that ace/prop works great and your levels are controllable, something you may want when going with tren

I ask because I already have some test e. Most use prop with tren so I may have in reinvest some $ for some prop, but maybe test e will work just as well with ldex included.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you can use the test e n tren e for a cuttin cycle,just take somethin for the bloat and make sure your diet is in check.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I agree fully with bodymech... and I am not a newbie to tren . I still prefer tren acetate, even though I would just as soon shoot cyp as prop with it. I often find myself needing to adjust my dosage. Job stress, etc can call for less aggressive tendencies, for example.

Prop works great with tren ace, but there is no real reason why you can't run tren ace with a long ester testosterone . You can even split up your test dose just like your prop, and shoot 100mg ED with your tren. The only thing you really need to do differently is run your test a couple of weeks before starting the tren, if you are using long ester test and short ester tren. You want your test up independant of your endogenous production before the tren would shut you down, IMHO. The only benefit I see to running prop with it, is that since you can start and stop at the same time, you can run a shorter cycle if desired... like 6 weeks or so.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    on a side note some people belive that using a long ester of test and tren a is beneficial becuase tren is more productive when the long ester create e2 from aromitization...im not exactly sure why this occurs

Thread Information