canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

Left nut kinda sore...

Last day or two my left nut has been kinda achy off an on. Im just starting my 5th week of my cycle nuts have started to shrink a bit could that be teh issue? Or maybe the fact that i have a steaming hardon 24/7 now?? Anyone have info on this?

wastingtime3 is offline New Member
    I don't know about cycle related issues, but my left nut has been hurtin for a couple days now. I just got done frickin up my back squating on the smith last week. Something also felt wrong in the adominal area when this happen. So it might be you just pulled something. Scary pain though

yeh feels like ive been ****in for 2 days straight or something.

timtim is offline Member
    look up osteitis pubis, it's inflammation of the pubic symphasis (the tendon that attaches your hips 1 to 2 inches above your penis). if it's this you could get serious testicle pain radiating from the tendon, and it radiates to left testicle only. i think 9% of people get that referral pain. very painful and deep squats and cardio caused mine.

does it go away though? Or does it need to be treated??

timtim is offline Member
    haven't been able to do any squatting, leg presses, leg curls in years. i also tore part of my hamstring off the ischium (hip bone) and that made things worse. took about 6 months for the pain to stop and then i have had to be vigilant since then because like all tendonitis i can feel it all the time, sometimes it can be much worse.

doctor said sprinting, running, and all lower body lifting would have to stop. i can run and sprint with minimal discomfort. lifting is still very painful.

no treatment, it supposedly returns to normal with rest but it still hurts regularly, i just know when to back off it and when to really stretch it out.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Could just be your nuts shuttin down mine ache a little every now and then when they are shut down , try taking some hcg if you can get some and if that dosent help than it might be the above senario good luck !!!!!!!!

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    i think its got somethign to do with ur nuts shrinkin down. i get the same achyness

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    look up osteitis pubis, it's inflammation of the pubic symphasis (the tendon that attaches your hips 1 to 2 inches above your penis). if it's this you could get serious testicle pain radiating from the tendon, and it radiates to left testicle only. i think 9% of people get that referral pain. very painful and deep squats and cardio caused mine.
    Hey thanks for that! Good post, TIm.

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    hey im experiencing the same thing. my left nut is a lil achy.. i just went to the bathroom to check it out, and my nuts do look smaller than normal

I am on a :

Test Eth 500mg weekly - 2 weeks into cycle
    Deca 600mg weekly - 3 weeks into cycle
    Dbol 30mg a day - 2 weeks into cycle
    Liquidex .5mg a day - 1 week into

Ive noticed since yesterday my left nut is a lil achy.. when i caugh or laugh it hurts a lil. its an on and off pain.. I havent been lifting any spectacular amount of weight. i do cardio like 3 times a week. Could it be my natural test is just being shut down? Honestly i am having problems with my girl, and we havent talked in like a week, so i been feeling a lil horny cuz of the Test, and i been wackin off like crazy.. like around 3 times a day. would that have anything to do with it?

Logan13 is offline Banned

nuts

my nuts hurt everytime I sit on them.

fanatic is offline Member
    My left nut has been hurting too... weird.

how long is this nut thing suppose to hurt for?

bump

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    forever. you are dead sir.

jk

well actually i think i found the solution for the left nut sore thing cuz its working for me.. it sucks but hey.. pain or pleasure u choose.... dont jerk or no sex, or do it, but dont do it like 5 times a day... it sucks but hey thats life..

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    I get the same thing. Always left, and always when I start to notice atrophy... Good post timtim, ill have to look into that one.

Thread Information