Thread: Proviron

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member

Proviron

I intended to use proviron during my pct after reading Hooker's profile on it-saying it can raise LH. My trainer, who is a national level competitor also uses it during pct, as he has done for 10 years, and swears by it. On the other hand, I have read that it actually supresses the HPTA. Is there any further research on this subject?

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    I would like to hear the response to this as well from someone who knows. Hooker or someone else maybe?

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    from what i gather on proviron it should be used during cycle as an AI becuase it prevents e2 from binding to receptors....i may be wrong

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Isin't proviron an androgen. In Anabolics is says that is doen not stimulate the bodys test production, but it can potentally be used to reverse sexual disinterest and impotency. This is some of what the book says. I can't atest to anything as I've never used it before. I would like to employ it in one of my future cycles. The simple fact that it may potenate other AAS by binding with SHBG therefor freeing more of your bound test and allowing it to circulate activley.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Just to be safe, Ill stick with clomid and teslac for my pct. Thanks for the responses

Thread Information