Thread: Test Cyp

Natural1 is offline Associate Member

Test Cyp

Is taking cyp for 10 weeks @400mg/week split up twice a week 200 on monday and 200 on thurs day, good enough ive read to run for atleast 12 weeks but will ten weeks still bring good results.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    All other variables aside...that beginner cycle can bring you results for sure. best of luck

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    you'll be just fine with 400mg/week for 10 weeks. but i wouldn't go any shorter than that.

Is that the way it should be taken, 200mg one day and 200 another day, I know it varies per person but what kind of gains should i have with 10 weeks at 400mg. Before i start i am trying to get some dbol , and ill try and shoot for 25-30 mg week, will the gains be much greater with it or just add extra water weight.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    you can split it up how ever you want it, cypionate has an active 15-16 days. so in reality you could do your 400mg every 8th day, but i would do 200mg every third day. i think you should swap the dbol for deca :::my two cents though

if i do the deca instead, what mg should it be run at, and can it be injected in the same syringe as the test or do they have to be separate injections.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    if i do the deca instead, what mg should it be run at, and can it be injected in the same syringe as the test or do they have to be separate injections.
    honestly...i'd go with:

400mg/week cyp
    300mg/week deca
    25mg/day dbol (for the first 4 or 5 weeks)

and yes...all oils can be shot together in the same syringe. if you do with 2 injections/week...go with something like sunday morning & wednesday night (every 3.5 days) rather than an every 3rd day then every 4th day rotation. the object is top keep the blood levels as stable as possible.

sounds good man, thanks for your help.

-natural1

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    No need to split of cyp, 1 shot every monday(400mg) Why do an extra shot if you dont have too..

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    No need to split of cyp, 1 shot every monday(400mg) Why do an extra shot if you dont have too..
    I will second that, because thats what i do (one shot a week). Im on this exact cycle right now 400mg/wk for 10 weeks currently at the end of 4th week and start of my 5th week and the gains are really starting to pack on now, strength & mass. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    either way is fine. it's all a matter of preference and how much oil you're taking in one shot. i've taken 3cc's in the glute with not problem what so ever. i'd go with 1 or 2 cc's for other parts depending on the size of the muscle.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member

Cool

Hey bro,I'd keep the deca for a later cycle.You want to see how the test only gains are.You should make great gains by running the test only for 10 wks at 400mg awk.I'd go with 200 Mon,200 Thurs.If you want you can run the d-bol the first 4 wks just to kickstart the cycle until the test kicks in.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by cannibal
    I will second that, because thats what i do (one shot a week). Im on this exact cycle right now 400mg/wk for 10 weeks currently at the end of 4th week and start of my 5th week and the gains are really starting to pack on now, strength & mass. Good luck to you.
    Thanks for all the replys fellas tryin to read around and just get as much info about different sequencing of the shots, to see which is best.

-cannibal if you dont mind me askin what kind of cyp is it youre on?

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    cannibal if you dont mind me askin what kind of cyp is it youre on?
    That would be British Dragon brother!!!!

Thread Information