Thread: tren questions?

cmillett is offline Member

tren questions?

I've been doing a little research on tren and decided to give it a run,so I've got a few q's about the stuff,whats the difference between tren. act. and tren enth. and what are their half lifes,what dosage should I take ,ed or eod,and can it be run by it self ,click on my profile for my stats,any info would be greatly appreciated!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    list your stats and cycle experience, training habits and length of time training... these are all things to think about before you are ready for tren ...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Acetate and enanthate is simply the ester which dictates how fast it is released into your system, which ultimately dictates how often you must inject. I would always start out with acetate just to see how you react- if badly it is out of your system in a few days. With enanthate it is with you for several weeks. Do not run tren by itself stack with a test!

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    list your stats and cycle experience, training habits and length of time training... these are all things to think about before you are ready for tren...
    26yo 5'7'' 200lbs. 10%bf
    a bunch of bs cycles under my belt only 2 done the right way
    been lifting since jr high school
    my work out consists of 2 days on 1 day off ,[chest,tries],[legs,bi's],off,[shoulders,tries],[back,bi's]off.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Acetate and enanthate is simply the ester which dictates how fast it is released into your system, which ultimately dictates how often you must inject. I would always start out with acetate just to see how you react- if badly it is out of your system in a few days. With enanthate it is with you for several weeks. Do not run tren by itself stack with a test!
    I was thinking about running test-e with it how much more test should i run than tren ?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    for you, 600 test a week and 500 tren a week would do wonders. I would use test prop and tren ace, so i can adjust my levels quickly... Its worth the ED injections.... but you can go tren e and test e 2x a week...

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    for you, 600 test a week and 500 tren a week would do wonders. I would use test prop and tren ace, so i can adjust my levels quickly... Its worth the ED injections.... but you can go tren e and test e 2x a week...
    how long would you run this?and I'd really like to run test-e with it instead and also how good have any of you been able too keep your gains from tren ?

Thread Information