savax is offline Associate Member

Heading to Rosarito Friday! :)

Any tips would be appreciated! I'm flying into SD and renting a car to Rosarito. Was wondering how the nightlife is, and the bitches of course. I heard the lobster is great! Now should i hit the farmacias or vets? I heard the farmacias there are better - any suggestions?

bump

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    I never been to rosarito but been to mexico. you should go to vets, they are cheaper. if you don't know how to get there ask around and only buy stuff from one vet. i got 10 ml of t400 and deca for 200 bills

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

Talking

The night life there is the bomb! Especially right now because it's summertime and there is freaks GALORRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can't go to Rosarito to party without stopping at http://www.rosarito.papasandbeer.com/
    Go there and if you don't see any freaks go next door to Club Iggy's, both of those are some of the hot spots to party at with tons of girls everywhere.

The Vet shops and Pharmacie's over there are all cool, they usually have the best prices, you'll see them all over but I would recommend going to the ones that are bigger, they usually got the best deals in bulk. If you want to find Vet shyte just ask someone at any Pharmacy and they'll point you to a couple and then just shop around...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    All I can say is don't be by yourself- always go in groups and the police are dirty as hell, trying to get your money through bribes on fake charges and anything possible. Watch your ass I've been there!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    All I can say is don't be by yourself- always go in groups and the police are dirty as hell, trying to get your money through bribes on fake charges and anything possible. Watch your ass I've been there!
    agree on that, damn pigs

Blog Entries
    my body had to pay $300 some to the freakin' police officer cause he was taking a leak some where deserted on the street. as if was a sterile area

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957

Ya this is very good advice..........and DON'T PISS IN THE STREET.....

Thanks guys for the advice! So the pharms are better than the vets there? How are the chicas?? The ones you have to pay for and the ones you don't

Blog Entries
    now that depends on u brother

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by savax
    Thanks guys for the advice! So the pharms are better than the vets there? How are the chicas?? The ones you have to pay for and the ones you don't
    No go to a vet you wont find anythang at a pharmica just pre loded deca and sus shots for big $$$. And if you can fide a freek a papasandbears (you will) just go to a strip club and see what $20 will get you.

Thread Information