newone is offline Junior Member

Nutropin? HGH? PLEASE HELP?

Ok first of all let me say I will not hook anyone up so don't PM me asking me to be a source. Now, I overheard my source talking on his phone about Nutropin. He said it would be 10 ml for 200. I thought hgh was measured in IU like slin. So how is it 10ml. Also I though it was really expensive. Is that a good price? Maybe I'll buy some for like 1 or 2 years from now. How long does it last? Please tell me any knowledge on Nutropin. I also heard that comes in kits...but kits of what? Well anyway just trying to educate myself so more. Thanks for the help.

Also how much one on take a week or day. How many vials for a cycle

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Never done it myself but my buddy has a serostim kit in his fridge. His kit is a box of 1 or 2 ml vials that have the GH in them, they look freeze dried as there is no liquid. He also has a bottle of sterile water to inject into each vial, this reconstitutes the GH prior to injection. I believe this is because the GH lasts longer this way.

As I said I'm no GH expert but I dunno about 10ml vials and 200 is REALLY fucking cheap. If it was that cheap for me I would be on it as we speak. Best I've seen is a sero kit for $450.

DMX

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Before reconstitution, hGH is measured in mg. not ml. After reconstitution, doses are determined in GH iu's....not insulin iu's.
    Nutropin is a good product sold in 5mg. vials......about 15iu's when reconstituted. So your friend was likely saying 10mg. was 200 bucks. This is not cheap. You need 390iu's for a proper cycle.
    Now, if he was saying 10 x 5mg. vials was 200.......then he needs to drop me an email......but I'd bet my ass it's the 10mg. for 200.
    BTW, Nutropin does not require refrigeration before reconsitution, which is a good thing......eliminates the concern about handling prior to purchase. Sero is this way also, Chinese is not, nor is humotropin.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Thanks IM, good info.

DMX

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    i dont think you are ready for a gH cycle personally, not a flame but these are basic questions answered in many posts about gH. it is a very serious drug you should research a lot about. it is expensive also, extremely expensive.

I'm not ready for sure and no plans to take it just asking

Thread Information