Thread: Mandatory Test?

_Tiger_ is offline Member

Mandatory Test?

In a young beginners cycle, is test pretty mandatory? I know its used in most stacks, but why? I feel like a person wouldnt want to inject test at a young age, maybe wait till theyre older. so i guess i'll break down my questions. (I apoligize if anyone has answered these already somewhere, i couldnt find any answers)

1. Why is test always used in cycles?
    2. any good cycles w/o test?
    3. is it really true that you can take a cocktail of steroids and that by taking certain ones, you will keep gains off of the other ?? I dont understand that.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    Hmmm

Big M is offline Associate Member
    1) all steroids suppreses or shuts down your natural test production, Therfore Its "always" needed. (not all steroids can work as test in your body to make up for the lost natural production)

2) try Anavar only

3) No

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver
    Hmmm
    Hey bro, people come here for help, not to ask questions and just get a "hmmm" ... if you have nothing to offer in a thread in this forum then you should probably stay out of the thread.

Sean: I agree with Big M... Var only is one way to go but you really want test in your cycle. Evenb Var alone will shut you down

1. Because of its synergistic properties and its stacks with anything and everything.
    2. NO
    3. NO

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Hey bro, people come here for help, not to ask questions and just get a "hmmm" ... if you have nothing to offer in a thread in this forum then you should probably stay out of the thread.

Sean: I agree with Big M... Var only is one way to go but you really want test in your cycle. Evenb Var alone will shut you down
    you beat me to it Heracles

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Interesting (thanks for the answers)...so even a small dose of test would be ok to run in a cycle?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the only cycle i would advise without test would be var,but even then i would still use test.

Thread Information