crazykris6 is offline Junior Member

Wink Best Gyno Perservatives

I am currently not on a cycle. I have never experienced gyno before. I was just curious what is the best compound or ant-e to stop gyno? What is you guys experiences or what you know about it? Thanks bro's!

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Teslac is my number one. If you can not reach it letrozole is perhaps for you. But if you use anadrol you have to use nolvadex . Anadrol, itself binds to estrogen receptor. If you use deca or another progestin derivative RU486 is the best. Letrozole+Nolavdex+RU486 is a terminator. I use them together with 500mg tren , 2gr test, 1gr deca and I finish the cycle with %14 increased natural test production compared to my blood check before cycle! No need for estrogen control

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    Teslac is my number one. If you can not reach it letrozole is perhaps for you. But if you use anadrol you have to use nolvadex. Anadrol, itself binds to estrogen receptor. If you use deca or another progestin derivative RU486 is the best. Letrozole+Nolavdex+RU486 is a terminator. I use them together with 500mg tren, 2gr test, 1gr deca and I finish the cycle with %14 increased natural test production compared to my blood check before cycle! No need for estrogen control

WOW what a heavy cycle... how did you keep your joints, tendons healthy? Did you have any sides? What about blood fat? What were your gains? I am really interested in what you know about RU-486.. can you check this thread out and add something to it?? it is on RU-486...

RU-486 - Mifepristone (abortion pill)

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    I am currently holding world title. I am now 198lb with %4.5 body fat. I do blood checks every week. Generally I will become more healtier on cycles because I use many extra supplements to boost and protected my body:Milk Thistle, P450, garlic and "ottoman emporers paste" produced in Turkey contains nearly 40 exotic plants. RU486 not only stops progestin to do its job plus it blocks cortisone to do its job. I can say that for its cortisone blocking properties its a very good aid for PCT. In medical it used for cushing related with cortisoneç

Please add your knowledge to the thread on ru-486 bro!!

oh ya, check your PM's Demirsteel...

Perservative, wouldnt a gyno perservative keep gyno there. DOnt perservative perserve things?

Teslac is my number one. If you can not reach it letrozole is perhaps for you. But if you use anadrol you have to use nolvadex. Anadrol, itself binds to estrogen receptor. If you use deca or another progestin derivative RU486 is the best. Letrozole+Nolavdex+RU486 is a terminator. I use them together with 500mg tren, 2gr test, 1gr deca and I finish the cycle with %14 increased natural test production compared to my blood check before cycle! No need for estrogen control
    Thanks for the info bro.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You take 1g of deca a week with 500mg tren and 2 grams of test? thats funny and crazy! But seriously you must be over 230#'s yes?

I decided to run nolva with my test and try letro this time.

Thread Information