Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

clenbuterol from *** labs bogus

wont name the lab, but I am sure many of you have heard of these companies that sell clenbuterol for so called, "experimental use only". which are not made for "human consumption". I bought some and it does not make my pulse faster, but it does make me cramp up like a mother ****er. whats up with this stuff? should I try to get my money back?

come on

surely some one knows something?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    its always worked for me. i definetely was getting muscle cramps until i upped my potassium and taurine levels. it made me shaky as hell and hard to write stuff down because i was shaking so bad at 140mcg. how many mcg are you taking?

200 mcgs. Last time. ok I am going to try 250 mcgs and see what happens. If I dont let you know what happens in about 20 minutes, tell my family I love them.

taylor26 is offline Member
    how many micrograms did you take? And just be sure to take lots of water with that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    200 mcgs. Last time. ok I am going to try 250 mcgs and see what happens. If I dont let you know what happens in about 20 minutes, tell my family I love them.
    some people don't get the shaky effect but that doesn't mean it's not working. if you are getting cramps then you have some sort of reaction going on from the clen . be safe though. i would not advise anyone to go above 200mcg but there are some that do. my buddy accidently took 1000mcg once and was sick as hell for about 3 days so i don't think one dose of 250 will hurt but monitor yourself. by the way did you get a body tempature yet? that would be smart at this point since you are getting some of the effects already.

I took 200 mcgs last time.

well still no shaking or fast heart beat. I have had and do have real clenbuterol from mexico and it makes me shaky. I also ordered some anti-aromatase. I think I should send it back. any suggestions? this sucks I was all excited thinking I had a good connect on clen and anti-a's.

well still no shaking or fast heart beat. I have had and do have real clenbuterol from mexico and it makes me shaky. I also ordered some anti-aromatase. I think I should send it back. any suggestions? this sucks I was all excited thinking I had a good connect on clen and anti-a's.
    i've had no problems with any other stuff but the t3. it may be that the clen is underdosed. i don't think i have seen any lab results posted for the clen. don't know what to tell you. i guess switch back to what you know works.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Two squirts of AR clen , about 40 mikes, is enough to make me shake like a wino in the DTs until I have taken about a week to get used to it. Only then am I able to begin upping the dose. I am at around 140 mikes now, doing okay, with slightly elevated temp, minor shortness of breath, copious sweating in the heat, (New Orleans in July LOL) and occasional very light tremors, almost unnoticeable. I have shed maybe 10 lbs of fat in three weeks with no reduction in calories. Not bad... I kinda like it. Better results than I get from ECA.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    what the!! start at 40mcg and work up!! the cramps mean its working, and you should read this thread!! do the homework bro, clen is not to be messed with...

Clenbuterol handbook

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Two squirts of AR clen, about 40 mikes, is enough to make me shake like a wino in the DTs until I have taken about a week to get used to it. Only then am I able to begin upping the dose. I am at around 140 mikes now, doing okay, with slightly elevated temp, minor shortness of breath, copious sweating in the heat, (New Orleans in July LOL) and occasional very light tremors, almost unnoticeable. I have shed maybe 10 lbs of fat in three weeks with no reduction in calories. Not bad... I kinda like it. Better results than I get from ECA.
    i have no expierence with the ar clen yet but i have read in other posts that the ar clen is quite a bit stronger than *** labs. i'm not going to take the time to dig up those posts though, to many clen posts.

bark! is offline New Member
    wont name the lab, but I am sure many of you have heard of these companies that sell clenbuterol for so called, "experimental use only". which are not made for "human consumption". I bought some and it does not make my pulse faster, but it does make me cramp up like a mother ****er. whats up with this stuff? should I try to get my money back?
    you're a fcukhead.

calling a company's product bogus because you only get ONE side effect (the most obvious one that it is working well, btw) and ALSO taking 250mcg within the first couple days means you, sir, are a tool.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    No need for the flaming guys

But ya, just because you don't experience certain side effects doesn't mean it is bunk. The lab you are speaking of has a great reputation with the community, and their products are good. I've personally used their clen before. And the dosage you speak of, is just plain stupid. Sorry

Thread Information