theron is offline Associate Member

Is it ok to tell a cop friend you are on roids?

Will the cop put you away right then and there if you mention you are taking steroids ?

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    No, I don't think a cop would do that because he needs reasonable proof and just saying you murdered someone they can't arrest you. You could be detained but not arrested.

My reccomendation, keep the mouth shut

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    No, but why the hell would you want to do that. Tell no one.

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Someone you can trust is hard to come by, if you can trust him, dont waste the opportunity to maintain that trust.

Microbrew is offline Member
    I have a few real good friends that are cops and they hit the bean too. So if he's a good friend then I dont think it should matter. Use your best judgement

Uconish is offline Member
    i know alot of cops and from what i see alot of them are on too So if youre cool with him and you can trust him let him know Maybe he can help you out

theron is offline Associate Member
    I know that steroids are illeagal but it is just stupid to me for a cop to lock you up just because you yourself is taking a cycle.I can understand selling them for big profit.

jbrand is offline Member
    it's pretty much harmless. jsut leave specific information out of such conversations (ie: when you are doing what, when you have possession of a particular substance). when you refer to someone of law enforcement as a "friend" please be sure this is a reliable title.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    If you are worried that the guy might do something, then you obviously don't know him that well or you don't trust him that much. Don't do it!

Tell people only on a 'need to know' basis. The fewer people that have information about you that could harm you, the better!

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Why in the world would he do that. PLus you have to be caught with the gear. Just be safe and dont tell anyone.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Depends on your definition of the word 'friend'. My best friend is a cop. I have known him since elementary school. Before I found AR, he was the most knowledgable person I knew about AS. Now I am educating him about AS!! Needless to say, he knows everything about me. But, he was also my best man in my wedding 8 years ago also. I don't like to use the word 'friend' loosely, but I wouldn't hesitate telling a friend about my goals and what I am doing to achieve them if I thought it was necessary. JMO.

Some people don't even tell their spouse/significant other. You will hear many different opinions. Hell I finally got my wife to give my shots twice a week, so obviously she knows. But to keep things in perspective, these are the only 2 people that know (my wife and best friend (the cop)).

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 04-24-2002 at 08:27 AM.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I would say no tell no one....... but if your cop buddy is a life long friend and has asked you, well, I'd still say no.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I am a man of truth.. I would be honest and let people know where you stand, it is easier than lieing. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule.

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Would you stick your Dick in a fire? remember "loose lips sink ships" W.Churchill<--the man

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    I would say no tell no one....... but if your cop buddy is a life long friend and has asked you, well, I'd still say no.
    But then who would I get to throw darts at my ass 2 times a week???

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information