hatchblack is offline Associate Member

How much test is too much...?

First cycle coming up and here is what it looks like.

week 1-6 500mgs prop (ED shots)
    week 7-12 600mgs prop (ED shots)
    week 13-18 700mgs prop (ED shots)
    week 1-15 500mgs Deca (E3D shots)
    week 11-18 60mgs Anavar

Is that too much test...?

That would be roughly 1260mgs mixed at the peak.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    if it is your first cycle go with 75-100mg prop a day for 12 weeks

I'm on 1000mg Test E but I'm a bit far more advanced and experienced...

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    It's relative. You could do a cycle with 2g of test, and I would bet a large sum of money that you would not have a decreased life expectancy.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    you set the bar high, you leave yourself no choice but to start higher next time. there is no right answer everyone is different. i would never take 1000mg of test a week personally. i gain fine off of 500 tops . i have done 5 cycles.i would be wasting it if i went that high. everyone has a point where it becomes counterproductive. in my opinion the more test the more sides(water retention=hypertension, etc). but the majority disagrees with me, thats fine. to each his own.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    For a first cycle i'd drop the other compounds and go with either cyp or enan and use d-bol or prop as a jump start for 12 weeks. There's no need for you to start off with that much stuff for your first one... Besides, with the way prop feels i dont think you wanna do it for 18 weeks ed

L-Dex and Nolva throughout the cycle as well as Pheendo's PCT at the end.

I started low and upped the dose because I have read some studies that indicate that ramping up is more beneficial. Reference Backface post on the University of MD study.

Pain I am not worried about. I know everybody has said don't do it but my buddy is doing it right now and if anything, it keeps him motivated and on track. I plan on cutting the prop with some BW.

B6 is in my multi. I am not too worried about progesterone gyno if that is what you mentionned that for.

I am really not going that far over what a beginner cycle would be the way I see it but I am open to all commentary as I will make an educated decision based on input from members.

Take into account that I am 6'5 and a little over 250lbs now @ about 12%BF.

I have considerd a 15 week version of the same cycle but I think it is beneficial to run the Deca for at least 12 weeks and I wanted to run the prop beyond the Deca in order to limit the off time before PCT.

9000rpm is offline Member
    If it's your first cycle, just use 50mg ED of prop. You don't need as much as you have listed bro. You will be wasting your money. And leave the Deca alone for now.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    sounds like you made up your mind and going to run it any way. i dont see the point of asking what we think.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    I am really not going that far over what a beginner cycle would be the way I see it but I am open to all commentary as I will make an educated decision based on input from members.
    Really...why the hell did I preface that last part of my post that you quoted with the fact that I am open to advice as I am going to attempt to make the most educated decision possible.

I am open to all advice and that is why I posted it. I would prefer to have advice from people that have experience what I am going to do or have done research. You may have done both so I will take that under advisement.
    Last edited by hatchblack; 07-19-2005 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    If it's your first cycle, just use 50mg ED of prop. You don't need as much as you have listed bro. You will be wasting your money. And leave the Deca alone for now.
    So just run 350mgs of test a week and no Deca ....this doesn't jive with anything that I have read.

IMO, you should've ran Cyp or Enanthate .

keep in mind by keeping the dose level you keep the blood levels even and get less sides. also for the first cycle you dont know how you body is going to react to the compound.
    I agree. This is part and partial to why I wanted to run Prop in the first place....less sides.

My point in bringing up the thing about upping the doses was only in reference to Backfaces post.

I appreciate your input.

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    IMO, you should've ran Cyp or Enanthate.
    I was considering that until my buddies had marginal results with HF enanthate . That is only thing that has steered me in this direction.

So just run 350mgs of test a week and no Deca....this doesn't jive with anything that I have read.
    That's because you have read stuff posted by people that don't know what they are talking about. Don't believe everything you read on these forums. The predominant view on these forums is that more is better. Not true at all. I got GREAT results on my first cycle with just 300mg of test cyp per week. Then this cycle, I just ran 50mg of tren , and 50mg of test prop per week and got AMAZING gains.

It's all in the diet and training bro. If you are my size, (5'5" 180lbs) eat around 350 to 400 grams of protein a day along with about 200 grams of carbs a day. Train HARD, and you will make very good gains from low doses.

Don't waste your money bro.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    if you shoot 700mg prop ed you would wont to die from the pain
    I can barley walk and my prop shot was three days ago!!!Holy shit!!

5.5 180 you must look like a monster. i only have 15 pounds to get there. im 5.4 165
    I do have some BF and water built up from this past cycle. I'll cut down to around 170 to 175 post cycle to get my bf to around 12%. I don't really care for the 10% and below area, I'm not a competitor, I do this because I enjoy it.

One advantage us small guys have (at least me), is that I can pack on some good mass kinda quickly and it shows really well. A 6'5" guy could gain 30 lbs and you would barely be able to tell. I see before and after pics of this all the time, and I sitting there thinking, "where's all this weight he gained?" Lanky bastards.

One thing I do enjoy is lifting big weight for such a small guy though. People in my gym see me benching 315x6 and they are shocked. Not to mention 1000x6 on the sled, or 405x8 squat. But I still would like to have another 3 to 5 inches. Height that is.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    impressive, i agree with the low dose strategy. steroids only HELP you acheive results. the dosage alone doesnt just plunge you to new sizes. it is truely all about diet, rest , training and avoidance of other setbacks.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    if you shoot 700mg prop ed you would wont to die from the pain
    no sh*t. better run a morphene drip with that cycle.

YZ250 is offline New Member
    not all prop hurts....everybody is different...JMO

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YZ250
    not all prop hurts....everybody is different...JMO
    very true, just kiddin around. prop has always hurt me though.

I see where you guys are getting away with running 300-350mgs but weighing in the 175 range...is the conversion linear to say then that a guy that is roughly 80lbs heavier needs roughly 1.5 times what the same guy at 175 would need?

Also, supposedly HF prop is smooth. My buddy never really complains at all...and he is a pussy so he would tell me if it really hurt.

I see where you guys are getting away with running 300-350mgs but weighing in the 175 range...is the conversion linear to say then that a guy that is roughly 80lbs heavier needs roughly 1.5 times what the same guy at 175 would need?

Also, supposedly HF prop is smooth. My buddy never really complains at all...and he is a pussy so he would tell me if it really hurt.
    I don't think it is linear, but I think if you are 200+ you could use more. If I were you, I'd stay at 500mg per week total. And use test only for your first cycle. I have now done 3 cycles and I'm 27 years old. I can truely say that the best all around compound for me is plain old test prop at 50 to 75mg ED. And prop doesn't hurt me one bit. It doesn't hurt everyone, all are different in the way they react.

this is so true my weights are just under you by like 10 pounds. people look and are like holy shit. i love that shit. the only down side is that i have a hard time gaining. i can run a cycle and only get 10 pounds from it. were the big guy get 20 30. after this cycle im running now i should be 170 to 175.
    I gain about 10lbs lean mass per cycle, but I keep about 85 to 90% of it. My ultimate goal is to be 195lbs at 10% or 11% bf. Those tall guys have to spend more money on food also.

Thanks for the responses. Kind of different from what accepted board mentality is, however, certainly worth considering. Thanks.

Thread Information