Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

The juice of the Gods, Tren!

It doesn't matter what your favorite steroid may be, nothing produces results like Tren .

I've been eating like a pig and I'm still down a waist size in the last week!

9000rpm is offline Member
    Tren does the same to me. I seem to gain very good size, but lose body fat rapidly within the first 6 weeks.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yup, tren is great. fat just vanishes when I run it.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    wow, i just finished 8 weeks of tren .. good results, but the sides were a bit much.. maybe i should up my calorie intake, if i do it again, since you guys had very positive experiences using tren and eating a shit load..

by the way did y'all eat quality foods or whatever you got your hands on?

9000rpm is offline Member
    I had no bad sidew with tren at all. The only odd sides I had was horrible dreams that were either very very angry and volitile, or dreams that were very upsetting. I didn't get the sweats that most people get. I did sweat more when I was working out or working around the house, but I didn't get random sweats like with DNP . And tren gave me very minor acne on my back. But that's it.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Im on first run with tren ...trying to eat quality foods, but right now im eating everything in site....

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren 's the best thing i've ever run... Great size and strength gains, bench was going up almost 20lbs a week. My hair falls out like hell on it though and I sweat buckets.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    first time running tren love this shit

only side's incresed aggresion (controlable) sweat's and very mild acne on my back which i never normaly get

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    first time running tren love this shit

only side's incresed aggresion (controlable) sweat's and very mild acne on my back which i never normaly get
    Even with the b-5 stocky, just finished week one , tired and little appetite, maybe it the hot ass weather!!

Absolutely nothing compares to Tren , the sides are a bitch at times but well worth it when you look in the mirror.

I've been de****g with the increased aggression by taking it out on the weights in the gym. The night sweats I've gotten used to and luckily I break out very little from any juice. I'm also thinking of switching from tren A to tren E around week 10 of this run and take it all the way to 18 weeks if I can take the sides.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    It is the shiznit, the bomb, the superduper

savax is offline Associate Member
    Did you guys have major hair loss? Did Propecia counter the effects?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by savax
    Did you guys have major hair loss? Did Propecia counter the effects?
    It is considerable for me and no propecia doesn't help me at.

I've never known of anyone blaming tren for hair loss but with anything so powerful it may be . Winstrol on the other hand is a famous culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    what sides did you get
    lethargy, insomnia, mood swings (feeling normal one moment, then sad for no reason).. then also the usuall sweats, and bacne... the sides were nothing i couldn't handle, i knew it was the tren and i was getting good results.. oh, i also had a little trouble concentrating thought that was a little unusuall.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    ya i get them all but not to the point i cont deal with it.
    that was key for me.. told my self, if i ever get to that point where i can't deal with the sides, or they are effecting my life too much, i would lower the doses or stop all together..

so, tren is great, by far the most powerfull gear i have done.. but i want to lessen the sides next time around, or maybe i'm used to them now.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 07-19-2005 at 05:19 PM.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    fu(k guys its the only thing i never tried b4 i did all roids but not tren i wish i could find it some where

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    fu(k guys its the only thing i never tried b4 i did all roids but not tren i wish i could find it some where
    Your basically asking to be scammed

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Tren is the $hit, best overall I think. A friend of mine said that masteron is better than tren acetate. Personally I have never ran masteron before, so I can't comment. But I will try sometime in the future just to see

dabigguy86 is offline New Member
    i have never used tren either. as it is hard to get a hold of

although after reading the above post i am very interested

my two queries are 1.PCT,doesnt tren shut u down hard, is there any change to standard pct, and 2.Agression, im fine with test, but i am deffinatly naturally a more agressive type. How controlable is it?

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    my source just sold me a bottle of masteron at his cost and told me the same thing, I hope he's right, he said about the same results, with allot less sides

Unoid is offline Member
    I tried tren for 2 weeks at the end of my cycle (waiting for EQ/TEST to drop from blood to start pct) and even after those 2 weeks of tren A at 100mg every other day (didn't feel like ED injections) my legs were giving out, sooo weak and sore, majorly sore legs and I never worked them, I had this problem on dbol also.

Next cycle I'll kick it off with test and Tren, see if I do better with it then.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Masteron works best with someone with low body fat. I would like to know if you could run deca and masteron together with some test/eq

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Absolutely nothing compares to Tren , the sides are a bitch at times but well worth it when you look in the mirror.

I've been de****g with the increased aggression by taking it out on the weights in the gym. The night sweats I've gotten used to and luckily I break out very little from any juice. I'm also thinking of switching from tren A to tren E around week 10 of this run and take it all the way to 18 weeks if I can take the sides.
    Can you give me the Full names for all TRENS... please??

Tren-A
    Tren-E
    Whats the differances?

~DV~

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Im just starting my 3rd week of BD's Tri Trenabol 150 which is 3 different esters of tren . Suppose to be the shit! I am tired, I also sweat alot at the gym, but so far nothing unusual such as night sweats. I am getting tighter. I know it's to early, and will take some more time before it really kicks in.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Can you give me the Full names for all TRENS... please??

Tren -A
    Tren-E
    Whats the differances?

~DV~
    Tren Acetate - Quick Release ester needs to be taken ED or EOD
    Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate - Aka Tren Depot aka Parabolon can be taken E3D has slower ester then acetate but quicker than Enanthate .
    Tren Enanthate - Slower release ester can be taken once a week

Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    Tren Acetate - Quick Release ester needs to be taken ED or EOD
    Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate - Aka Tren Depot aka Parabolon can be taken E3D has slower ester then acetate but quicker than Enanthate .
    Tren Enanthate - Slower release ester can be taken once a week

geee soo many different names is confusing the heelll out of me..

My chart shows the sides of parabolan really HIGH..8 in fact

Then it shows: Are these related compounds to TRENS-A-E-H.??

Primobolan Depot...4 on sides
    Primobolan Tabs...4 on sides
    Primo-teston Depot...4 on sides

~DV~

The different names Acetate, Enanthate , & Hexahydro are just the esters. Tren is the steroid . There is no difference in the Tren between these all the name tells you (the esters) is how quick it is released into the blood stream. You should read up about esters in the educational forum. It will answer alot of your questions. I am taking Tren which contains all 3 esters.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    I couldnt sleep week 3-5 at all it was horrible. AMAZING results, the weight droped off me and was looking great. When i was done, i got more ance then i have ever got in my entire life at the same time. I wont take my shirt off for anything its so bad. Went to the doc, now i take 200mg of minocycline ED. Its starting to clear up a little on my arms but my chest is still bad. But i will never touch the stuff again.

John6 is offline New Member
    Two questions about tren :

Does tren require a calorie deficit to lose fat?

Is it possible to add LBM with tren while in a calorie deficit?

Basically I'd like to lose some fat and, if possible, add a little bit of LBM, I just don't know if I should be eating at maintenance or below.

Thanks MickyBlues

The different names Acetate, Enanthate, & Hexahydro are just the esters. Tren is the steroid. There is no difference in the Tren between these all the name tells you (the esters) is how quick it is released into the blood stream. You should read up about esters in the educational forum. It will answer alot of your questions. I am taking Tren which contains all 3 esters.
    thanks for clearing that up for me......

So theres Tren that contains all 3 Esters, then there are seperate ones you can use individually right?

~DV~

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    I am at the start of my 6th week of tren A 150mg EOD. So far next to no acne, but i sweat a ton during the day. I do not get very good sleep at night and I find myself taking many more naps because of this. Strength gains are solid though, but for some reason I feel like I am getting smaller? Mabye just mental though.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John6
    Two questions about tren :

Does tren require a calorie deficit to lose fat?

Is it possible to add LBM with tren while in a calorie deficit?

Basically I'd like to lose some fat and, if possible, add a little bit of LBM, I just don't know if I should be eating at maintenance or below.
    Read hooker's profile on tren ace, it will answer your questions. I just read it myself and I have ran tren a twice before.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I could not agree more Benches505. Tren is the golden liquid of the gods. I get giddy just crushing the pellets . Great stuff, the greatest actually.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    thanks for clearing that up for me......

So theres Tren that contains all 3 Esters, then there are seperate ones you can use individually right?

~DV~
    Correct, I am currently using British Dragon's Tri Trenabol. It contains 50mg of each ester per cc. It's to be taken 2x per week. If you don't mind more frequent injections then there is Tren Acetate which is administered ED or EOD. Then there is Tren Depot(Hexa) which is administered E3d, some people take it 2x a week as well. Again, it's all Trenbolone , same exact compound.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny to see the differences in the way some react to tren and others just the opposite. Myself and many others have a difficult time sleeping on tren at times especially when I first start takiing it plus it amps me up. Others here complain of being lethargic due to tren. ....................... Strange.

Correct, I am currently using British Dragon's Tri Trenabol. It contains 50mg of each ester per cc. It's to be taken 2x per week. If you don't mind more frequent injections then there is Tren Acetate which is administered ED or EOD. Then there is Tren Depot(Hexa) which is administered E3d, some people take it 2x a week as well. Again, it's all Trenbolone, same exact compound.
    There we go..NOW thats a complete answer. thank you vary much..

~DV~

Is Trenboloe to be used with Test. Can it be run alone?

~DV~

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    A friend of mine said that masteron is better than tren acetate.
    I hold that opinion...

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    I am currently running 50mg ED of Tren A I am goint o be running it fot about 7 weeks along with 75mg Prop ED. I got some HCG i read that i probably don't need it but i would like to use it. Can anyone recomend doses and when to shoot.

I dont mean to post jack but gsxxr mentioned the HCG and i have posted this same question in both this section and in the pct section and got no replies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information