msu16366 is offline Member

HCG ( need help fast)

Well in another thread I was told since I will be running my cycle 19 weeks I should start HCG now and take 500 iu every third day.
    I have the HCG ( 5000 iu) and the 2 ml physiological solution. I live in the states and have no idea how to get a filter, 20 cc cyringe, sterile vile etc,. and get it fast.
    How can I dilute this solution fast so I can start taking 500 units every third day. I am in week 9 of 19 ( starting clomid in week 19)
    SOmeone please help. I would have to like .2 cc's and that much would get stuck in the needle.
    Thanks

bump, anyone

Now I just read that you should never take HCG for more than 5 weeks. How should I take this shit, I am in week 9 of 19.

Logan13 is offline Banned

hope this helps

This is some good info. that 01dragonslayer gave me on HCG :
    Crack the two amps open. Withdraw your sterile water with a clean sterile syringe and gently dispurse your water on the inside wall of your HCG vial so that the water runs down the side. Gently swirl.....DO NOT SHAKE!!!! Now withdraw your solution and gently inject it into an empty sterile vial using the same method as before. Now withdraw your 4ml of bac. water and dispurse as above. Gently swirl.....DO NOT SHAKE!!!!!
    You now have a solution of 1000iu/ml of HCG Run your HCG at 500iu/day for 10 days prior to starting your PCT clomid. Stop your HCG therapy so that there will be a two or three day gap between your HCG and the start of your clomid. DO NOT run the HCG and clomid together.
    I hope this helps, afterall, you have a good 8-9 weeks to get your ducks in order. Also, go to the banner in the upper right hand corner of the page, there you will find what you need.
    -Logan13

Thanks logan,
    Is the ba water I can order off the banner the same as the solution I have to mix it with.

Also do you suggest I take it for 2 weeks now and than for the 10 day at the end. thanks

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, you're right, you would need to inject 0.2 cc or 0.2 ml (same thing) to get 500 IU. Why not just get some insulin needles and inject 0.2 ml??? Seems like the cheap, easy route to go and you can inject HCG subcutaneous the same as insulin. Pinch the fat together on your stomach and inject it there. With an insulin needle and only 0.2 ml you'll have no pain and barely even notice the injection....

Thanks china,
    that seems like it would be alot easier,

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You don't need filters and stuff to reconstitute your hcg . Follow Logan's instructions, modifying as necessary if your hcg is in vials rather than amps. You can dilute as much as you need, with bacteriostatic water. Be sure to wipe the top of all vials with an alcohol swab. After mixing, you must refrigerate the hcg. Even in the fridge, it begins to deteriorate after a month or so, and after two months I would definitely throw it out.

You can cycle it month-on/month-off through your AAS cycle if you like. You can also run it right through, at a low dose, say 250iu E3D. At any rate, your last hcg shot should be about a week before you begin pct. The last couple of shots you can bump up to 1000 if you like. What I do is I wait until the nads start to shrink noticeably, usually about week 7 or 8, then go for it and use it at low dose right up to a week before pct.

Insulin needles are convenient for shooting tiny dosages, but I find that insulin needles hurt worse than 25ga. Not as sharp or something. But the insulin rigs waste less of your medication due to less space in the needle ferrule. This is not a factor in a 1cc or greater shot, but for .2 or .4 cc, it makes a huge difference. I usually shoot my hcg in the same rig with my test or whatever. It doesn't hurt anything to shoot oil and water based meds together... just don't try to shake them together especially with any air in the rig. If you do a quad shot, you will see the water based hcg settle down into the ferrule and it will be the first out, pushed out by the oil, so no hcg is wasted. For a glute shot you can take advantage of this characteristic (water being heavier than oil) by lying on your stomach. Pec shots, lie on your back.

I like to dilute so that a dose is about .5cc. That works nicely for me.

Thanks again all of you,
    I heard before you can not mix a water based and oil based toghether. However I am mixing up the HCG right now and going to try it in a syringe for now. I will take 500 iu's every third day up into one week before PCT>
    THanks again

One more problem, I just mixed the HCG with the 2 cc solution ready to rock, but I just realized I can not suck it out of the bottle with this little insulin needle. These insulin needles you can not take off the top.
    Now what?

Alright, I sucked it out of the bottle with a normal 23 g needle, than just removed the needle and drew .2 cc's out of the other needle. Insulin needle are great, no pain, I could do that 20 times a day. I just pinched my stomach in did it in the fat, the insulin needle in only 8 mm in length (5/16 inch). I hope this was long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    One more problem, I just mixed the HCG with the 2 cc solution ready to rock, but I just realized I can not suck it out of the bottle with this little insulin needle. These insulin needles you can not take off the top.
    Now what?
    I don't understand... why can't you draw it out of the vial with the insulin rig? Why do you need to "take off the top"? Don't pull the plunger out!

If you want to transfer it to another vial to dilute it, simply inject it into the vial. Use a 3cc syringe if you got one. Wipe the stoppers of both vials with an alcohol swab. Pull the plunger back to fill it with air. Stick it in the hcg vial. Inject the air. With the vial upside down, draw out the plunger, filling the rig up with the hcg. Remove it from that vial. Stick it in the other vial, upside up, inject the contents of the rig into the vial, suck out an equivelant amount of air, remove from the vial. Repeat as necessary to transfer all of the hcg.

If you are just trying to inject, pull the plunger back to fill the syringe with an amount of air equivelant to how much hcg you will inject. Wipe the vial top with an alcohol swab. Stick the vial, push the air into the vial, turn the vial upside down and suck out the appropriate amount of hcg solution. Remove the rig from the vial. Change pins so you have a sharp one to inject. Inject, using proper injection technique.

It sounds like you are kind of lost. If so, you might want to hold off on using hcg or any AAS.

BTW yes you can shoot sub-q, but not into fat. Just right under the skin. Or better yet, intramuscular. With an insulin pin, you can probably still hit your delts okay if you are under 11 or 12% BF. But better yet, get some proper 3cc syringes with 21ga pins for drawing, and 23 or 25ga 1-1/2" pins for shooting.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    what is this about not running hcg for longer than 5 weeks???

I do shoot my AAS with a 22 gauge 1.5 inch. I can not draw the HCG with a insulin needle because it the needle is not longer than the rubber stopper. I have been shooting sustanon Every other day so the steroids are no problem.
    That is why I had to draw the HCG out of the vial with a normal 3 cc syringe, than the only thing I could think of to get the HCG into a insulin needle was to draw it from the 3 cc syringe with the needle off of it and place the insulin needle inside the 3 cc syringe, push enough up with the syringe and than draw it with the insulin needle. The insulin needle do not come off, thus you can not change them.
    I can not use a regular syringe for the HCG because I only had 2 ml of ba water that came with the HCG< and as china suggested to use a insulin needle would work to inject only .2 cc's.
    Thanks for your help
    When using the insulin needle which is a little less than a half inch, I should pinch my stomach , a small area, and inject. I pinched a large area today because I thought I was suppose to go into the fat, THanks for the info Barron of just going into the skin, so next time I will just pinch a little bit and just go beneath the skin.
    I dont have any more BA water thats why I am doing it like this. I just preloaded 10 insulin shots with .2 cc's ( using .3 cc insulin syringe), put the caps on the insulin needle and put them in a tuperware in the fridge.

Huh? That doesn't make any sense at all. I have drawn many times through a rubber stopper with an insulin pin. How do you think diabetics do it?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    My hcg is in ampules, how do I go about that? I was told to have a bic pin and break the top of the ampule right at the line. What about the powder stuff?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    My hcg is in ampules, how do I go about that? I was told to have a bic pin and break the top of the ampule right at the line. What about the powder stuff?
    ......Usually, HCG comes with a vial of lyophilized powder (HCG) and a vial or amp of diluent (probably BW).....add the diluent to the powder..(don't spray the diluent directly at the powder, let it run down the side of the vial..), and swirl it gently until it is reconstituted...The process is very similiar to reconstituting GH........

How much hcg should I run? I have been on a cycle for 22wks and considering running a year long. That is why I bought the hcg. Someone told me to run HCG for 3wks straight at 500iu ed. Is this too much?

......A year is a LOOOONG run..but read this thread and it should give you all the info you need......
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165465

(...Personally, 500iu E3D worked well for me, but read the above thread so you can reach your own conclusions........)

....for what it's worth, the dosage directions with my pharmaceutical HCG state that in cases of Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism in males the recommended dosage is : 500-1000 iu 3 times /week for 3 weeks, followed by the same dosage 2 times/week for 3 weeks.....Also, the directions call for IM injection......
    ...Hopefully, I'm not adding to the confusion......

^^^....I'm going to bump this so Moosepellet can catch my last 2 posts........

Okay, once you have followed almostgone's directions and got it mixed in the powder amp, draw it all out and inject it into another vial. For efficiency's sake, use a vial of bacteriostatic water, with all removed except the amount you need to dilute to the strength you want. 1/2cc per injection is a handy amount, so you can easily figure out the strength you need. You know how many iu you have, and you know you have already added 2ml of fluid. You can ignore the volume of the powder displacement. Calculate the total volume you need for the strength you want, subtract the 2ml, and that is how much bacteriostatic water should be left in the BW vial. Inject your mixed hcg into the vial and shake. There you go! Put it in the fridge.

250 to 500iu E3D is enough to keep the nads going but not enough to desensitize them to LH. That amount should be enough to make them produce some test but not at or above full capacity... just what you want for a long term administration of hcg. Then right before pct you up the dose to 1000 for a couple of shots.

There are many ways you can use hcg to good effect with a long cycle. You can cycle month on / month off and make sure your last month on syncs with the start of pct... you want your last hcg shot to be about a week or maybe 10 days before pct begins. You can begin using it at the low dosage when you begin to detect reduction in testicle size. You can just bite the bullet and wait until 20 days before pct and have three shots, 5 days apart, at 2500iu each. (That's old school but lots of knowledgeable and experienced users like it that way) or you can use it right from the start of the cycle... it is really up to you. My preference is to begin using it when it becomes obvious that I need it, and use it at low dose up to a week before pct.

Thanks Baron and Almostgone,

Just have one more question, so is it okay to shoot HCG like insulin . Meaning that it is in the skin and not the muscle? Sorry for all the trouble, but don't want to take any unwanted risks

....The directions with mine say IM, but I know people that go sub-q with it.....

I prefer IM but subQ is very popular. Note that an insulin pin is usually long enough for a small IM shot to the delts if you are fairly lean.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    ...... Note that an insulin pin is usually long enough for a small IM shot to the delts if you are fairly lean.
    Biceps/Triceps also do well for me....I've been using them for IGF-1 for a few weeks now...
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-24-2005 at 04:20 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Pardon the hijack, but almostgone, do you think you are getting your money's worth out of the IGF-1? I have never messed with it and I don't think I know anyone who has.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Pardon the hijack, but almostgone, do you think you are getting your money's worth out of the IGF-1? I have never messed with it and I don't think I know anyone who has.

..I think so, Baron....I honestly feel like I could lift 2x/day, 7 days/week....Give me a another week or two and I can be more detailed with my feedback.....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Logan13 is offline Banned

Hcg

I shot 300 iu this morning, sub-q. I wish that my IM injects were this damn easy! How long does it take HCG to start working and producing some noticeable benefits (ie testes). My testes have been really sore lately, so I am doing a couple of shots 4 weeks before pct, as I will be using HCG for 10 days prior to pct as well.

-Logan13

I can do 250iu E3D and I begin to notice it before the third shot. The nads start to plump back up, and usually I notice a little more sex drive.

Thread Information