Thread: Tren Question?

anthony220 is offline Junior Member

Question Tren Question?

Hello, I have a why is my tren cloudy question.

Ok well I have made tren a couple times before, no big deal. This time I wanted to try something new, so instead of putting the oil in after the pellets have dissolved I used a syringe to take the top layer of tren leaving filler and glue on the bottom.

Got about a little more than 5ml of tren, I filtered this into a 50ml vial with a nice clear product. So here is where I get creative, I had 2 10ml vial of QV Propionate and have decided to take my 4g kit and swap 20ml of oil for 20ml of QV prop. I put 10ml of prop in and gave it a little shake, it was at this time the mixture became cloudy and I knew something had gone awry.

I have let the mixture sit for some time now and it is separating a little, I figure I maybe able to salvage some of the tren. So I pose this question is there anything that can be done to correct the problem, or is there no problem since the the tren was crystal clear and it only got cloudy after the propionate was added.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I have no fackin clue why your tren is cloudy, to be quite honest once I clicked on it to see the rest of the post I saw your avatar and crapped...

now, who the fuk is that in your avatar?

holy shitbaclot!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I have no fackin clue why your tren is cloudy, to be quite honest once I clicked on it to see the rest of the post I saw your avatar and crapped...

now, who the fuk is that in your avatar?

holy shitbaclot!
    I thought the exact same thing.

Synthol in the bi's I think....

Gills is offline Associate Member
    Did you filter any of the tren before adding it to the prop? run it through a whatman into a sterile container then have a look, bet it clears right up

Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    Did you filter any of the tren before adding it to the prop? run it through a whatman into a sterile container then have a look, bet it clears right up

I did filter it before I added the prop. I am so puzzled why it got cloudy just from adding QV propionate . There does not seem to be any sediment in the vial and like I said I filtered it.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yea bro i dont know about the cloudy tren and you would have much much better luck in the brewing forum seeing as how those guys really know about this stuff more than your general steroid thread reader, anyway yes who the hell is that beast in your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    yea bro i dont know about the cloudy tren and you would have much much better luck in the brewing forum seeing as how those guys really know about this stuff more than your general steroid thread reader, anyway yes who the hell is that beast in your avatar
    I looked for that fourm?, I guess I didn't look hard enough!

Well I have not mixed it with any oil outside the QV, and it was clear when I put the brand new prop in. You all think adding 30ml would be safe, or should I scrap everything and eat the loss?

As for the avatar question I have not ingored it, I just don't know, so I was looking online for an awnser to give.

I want to thank you all for your quick responses to my problem

I would add the rest, and refilter once you are done. I know filtering is a pian in the ass, but it will most likely fix your problem. what mg/ml ratio are you going for with your prop/tren ?

I would add the rest, and refilter once you are done. I know filtering is a pian in the ass, but it will most likely fix your problem. what mg/ml ratio are you going for with your prop/tren?

80-90mg/ml Tren and 50mg/ml Propionate .

So should I add the other prpo or not? I kinda think not, cause that seems to have been the root cause of the tren becoming cloudy. I just wish I had an answer to why its in the condition its in now, it bugs me for no other reason than I just don't know why a solvent w/ tren mixed with prop (oil base) would clous up... wait I just thought of something.

You know when rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) comes in contact with oil it will cloud in certain concentrations, maybe the kit had too much solvent and when I mixed it (BA) may have reached thoes levels with only a little less than 10ml of oil. Or it could have very well been the BA content in the QV prop added with the solvents own properties that pushed it over.

So adding more oil should fix it, only if it was not a chemical reaction between the two. Not knowing 100% why is always going to make me second guess anything with this batch.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony220

As for the avatar question I have not ingored it, I just don't know, so I was looking online for an awnser to give.

yah sure, we all know thats YOU IN THE AVATAR>... trying to play it off like its NOT....

damn liars everywhere on this board!

WHO ARE YOU!!???

that is kind what I was thinking, that is why I wanted you to add the rest then refilter. once all your oil is in place, I think it will clear up a bit, and I think after a refilter it should look quite nice. I tried something close to this, but i was using my hombrew, so my solvents werent as crazy high as yours are. I got a little inital cloudiness when I added the tren to the premade prop, but it cleared up after a gently swirling

solvents used were 2/15 on the prop, then 1/15 ont the dissolved tren added to the prop. so 3/30 I have no clue what you are going to be a....bet it hurts though

I got a little inital cloudiness when I added the tren to the premade prop, but it cleared up after a gently swirling

So you have experienced this? Nice to know that there maybe a fix. Sweet

And what is funny its not even my tren , heh.

Done deal, too much BA. I learned something today

glad it worked out for you, I feel bad for who's ever tren that is...ouch!

Do you think it that bad? I feel that alone it may hurt like QV Propionate or a little more or less. I guess some of it depends on how sensitive you are to BA.

But done with Test, EQ, Deca , ect... It should be good to go, just my opinion though.

Thread Information