westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member

Stay on clen with benadryl?

Hey bro's, i've been reading into Hooker's Clen posts and damn, i have to say they definately got me thinking in an opposite direction of the traditional clen theories...........

so bascially, i'm on day 3 of my clen cycle right now........my question is...instead of going 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, can i stay on for 6 weeks and just take 100mg benadryl a night for weeks 3 to 5? or should i keep taking the benadryl from week 3 to 6? let me know on your guys experiences and ideas! thanks

WSBB

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    At about week 3 or 4, your body temp will go back to normal. Hooker recommends taking your body temp. every morning. When your back to normal body temp (usually wk 3 or 4), take 100mg benadryl for that week (@ night). This will bring back the full effect of the clen .
    good luck

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it every night on weeks 3 and 6.

palumbo is offline Member
    ok i got it every third week take the benedryl for 50mg a night so do i take the benedryl that week along with the clen or during that week lay off the clen take the benedryl and wait to the folowoing week to go back on the clen thanks

Thread Information