mkv213 is offline Member

T3 at end of Bulker...need help please

I was thinking about throwing in some T3 for the last 6 wks of my 14 week bulker. I want to get a jump start on getting this nasty fat that I've put on during this bulk cycle. I want to do this while on an anabolic compound so I don't burn muscle off. I've searched and searched but I can't seem to find shit on T3 dosage while on cycle and the info that I do find is conflicts with other info I've found. Can anyone suggest dosage and tapering for T3 for me? I'm currently in week 7 and I'm running Test e 500mg 14wks, EQ 400mg 13wks, Tren a 50mg ED til last shot of Test.

Thanks bros

mkv213 is offline Member
    anybody know a T3 guru on here?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Run a separate cutting cycle later. Dont combine a cutter and a bulker. As far as a typical t3 dose, taper up to 100mcg and back down.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    anybody know a T3 guru on here?
    I am on a HGH, Tren , Test, Dbol cycle right now and I am only taking 25mcg. I know you don't want to ever take over 125mcg. This was suggested to me by JohnnyB.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I've found tbol and t3 to be a good cutting combo. I'm on that right now and I've gained a few pounds and the waistline is the same. Looking more vascular by the day. Turanibol makes me very hungry like test but make sure to eat clean with a lot of protein. It's easy to shove crap in your hole like a bulking cycle cuz of the intense hunger but you can't do it. Good stuff....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-23-2005 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    I am on a HGH, Tren, Test, Dbol cycle right now and I am only taking 25mcg. I know you don't want to ever take over 125mcg. This was suggested to me by JohnnyB.
    Are you sweating a lot from the tren . Your results must be awesome with intesity in the gym.... That's a hell of a stack. I was just waiting for the abomb to make the list...
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-23-2005 at 09:21 PM.

drsleep is offline New Member
    mkv213
    I agree with Ejuicer first you need to finish your bulk cycle, then to run a cycle of T3 this is an example days 1-4 12.5 mcg a day, days 5-8 25 mcg, 9-16 50 mcg, 17-24 25mcg, and 24-30 12.5 mcg. You MUST decrease your dosage if you just stop taking it your body may not compensate for he sudden decrease in T-3 and you will get the opposite effect when you quit the T3. Some people take an additional AAS such as Anavar just to prevent muscle loss T3 can cause you to loose muscle because it causes you to metabolize protein, fat and carbs quickly and your body turns to itself for energy.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drsleep
    mkv213
    I agree with Ejuicer first you need to finish your bulk cycle, then to run a cycle of T3 this is an example days 1-4 12.5 mcg a day, days 5-8 25 mcg, 9-16 50 mcg, 17-24 25mcg, and 24-30 12.5 mcg. You MUST decrease your dosage if you just stop taking it your body may not compensate for he sudden decrease in T-3 and you will get the opposite effect when you quit the T3. Some people take an additional AAS such as Anavar just to prevent muscle loss T3 can cause you to loose muscle because it causes you to metabolize protein, fat and carbs quickly and your body turns to itself for energy.
    Do you think Dbol would be a good AAS to stack with the T3 to prevent muscle loss?

Do you think Dbol would be a good AAS to stack with the T3 to prevent muscle loss?
    No, you should get away from all aromatizing gear when cutting. It's the opposite of what you want to do. You want to maintain your gains but lose the water and fat. Don't worry about making gains, just worry about keeping what you have and looking harder. You'll look much bigger when you lose the water and fat. Screw the scale and don't worry about losing weight, you want quality.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    No, you should get away from all aromatizing gear when cutting. It's the opposite of what you want to do. You want to maintain your gains but lose the water and fat. Don't worry about making gains, just worry about keeping what you have and looking harder. You'll look much bigger when you lose the water and fat. Screw the scale and don't worry about losing weight, you want quality.
    Yeah, I've decided that this is my last bulker. I'm big enough. From now on it's going to be quality and lean cycles for me. What is good to use with T3 to stop the muscle loss?

Yeah, I've decided that this is my last bulker. I'm big enough. From now on it's going to be quality and lean cycles for me. What is good to use with T3 to stop the muscle loss?
    Test is the best way to go to prevent muscle loss. Clen is also a good addition.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Test is the best way to go to prevent muscle loss. Clen is also a good addition.
    Is Clen anti-catabolic enough to run with T3 w/o muscle loss?

Is Clen anti-catabolic enough to run with T3 w/o muscle loss?
    If you really wanted to, ditch the test e now, work in some prop instead to finish out the cycle. Also throw in some anti e's, I like to run my nolva at 20mg eod for water shed. The EQ and tren is fine, leave them alone. Get some clen to run along with it all. Personally, I dont like running T-3 much past 4-5 weeks as it flattens me out. start with 25mcg/ day and leave it there for 4 or 5 days to see how you look. If your not getting flat or smaller up it to 40 or 50mcg the next week, and so forth. But dont just start w/ 100 mcg, cause then you may wake up after a few days and say ****, gradual increases my friend. If you do this like immediately, you'll be fine. but you must ditch that test e now and run the prop instead for the rest of the cycle along w/ anti e's. You probably wont notice major changes until about 3-4 weeks after you drop that test e, those long chains like to hang w. you a little while.

oh yeah, and with just clen alone along with the t-3= big dissapointment. Not nearly anti catabolic enough to prevent loss. At least 500mg/wk gear along with it

The elyptical trainer is going to be your new friend for awhile.....

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    If you really wanted to, ditch the test e now, work in some prop instead to finish out the cycle. Also throw in some anti e's, I like to run my nolva at 20mg eod for water shed. The EQ and tren is fine, leave them alone. Get some clen to run along with it all. Personally, I dont like running T-3 much past 4-5 weeks as it flattens me out. start with 25mcg/ day and leave it there for 4 or 5 days to see how you look. If your not getting flat or smaller up it to 40 or 50mcg the next week, and so forth. But dont just start w/ 100 mcg, cause then you may wake up after a few days and say ****, gradual increases my friend. If you do this like immediately, you'll be fine. but you must ditch that test e now and run the prop instead for the rest of the cycle along w/ anti e's. You probably wont notice major changes until about 3-4 weeks after you drop that test e, those long chains like to hang w. you a little while.
    No need to switch to prop. That's personal preference but I usually run test e with my t3 and some letro and still stay nice and dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    No need to switch to prop. That's personal preference but I usually run test e with my t3 and some letro and still stay nice and dry.
    I think alot of depends on what a low bodyfat to one is considered. I mean, I'd drop test e 4-5 weeks out from a show where I'd take prop up to 10-14 days away. I think theres something to be said for those long chain esters. However I've never run letro before with tests like that, so maybe that makes a huge difference. something I'll def have to take into consideration and try since prop seems to break me out more than test e or cyp

Thread Information