usapr is offline New Member

Wondering about Test E dosing up

Hey guys, currently I'm on a DBOL + Test E cycle. DBOL weeks 1-4 and test e 1-12.

40mg of Dbol (Terapia Naposim 5mg pills) everyday
    500mg of Test E (Iranian) every week, 2 injections per week.

Anyways im on week 2 and I know the test e hasnt kicked in yet but I'm wondering if upping to 750mg a week is even more effective (which I assume so) and also and more importantly if it is safe. Thank you in advance. If it is then could i do 250mg 3x a week (Sun Tue Thur)?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    If this is your first cycle then there is no reason for you to up the test to 750mg per week. It is "safe" though, however it will cause more side effects.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this your first cycle? There's no need to take 3 shots per week with test e.

Well I have done prohormones and weak steroids such as M1T and Superdrol, and am good with PCT and diet. But if its safe then why not. And side effects, are u talking about gyno or the others such as lethargy. if it is gyno ur referring too, if on arimidex .25mg ED this should combat that from even happening no? i also have nolvadex and clomid.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Just because it's safe doesn't mean you should jump to it immediately. Just stick with 500mg for your first cycle and increase it on your next one or even wait until the following one after that. You just don't need 750 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Just because it's safe doesn't mean you should jump to it immediately. Just stick with 500mg for your first cycle and increase it on your next one or even wait until the following one after that. You just don't need 750 right now.
    I understand what you mean, but also look at the flip side and one can say that 90% of us dont need steroids at all.

Anyways I will stick to 500mg on this cycle as advised. Thanks

Thread Information