Arrow should I go for it??????????????

its been seven months since last cycle,my blood is itching for more I did not pct correctly and just finaly did clomid to get my nuts back but they did not get as big as they use to be iam 19 about to be 20 in september my nuts are a shadow compared to how big they were b4 my last cycle which included test cyp and dbol for (4 weeks) i did a 15 week cycle.I was wondering if i got back on the juice and start doing hcg every 4 weeks startting on week 1 and nolvadex threwout the cycle and finish off strong with clomid at the end maybe run that for 5-6 weeks would that be alright? my next cycle wil be test eth 500 mg week,decca 300mg week rev-b (d-bol) for 4 weeks 40 mg a day I just hope iam not suffering from testicular atrophy can that be reverased? My last cycle was my second cycle my first cycle was test cyp alone 250 mg a week. What should I do? I have so much gear I could cycle for a year.

Spyder is offline Member
    Man i wish i had all that gear. Im in love with my current(first) cycle. I'm abit suprised to hear that your boys shrunk so much in that cycle dude, you might want to get them checked out.
    By the way, what are your stats?

Iam 5'11 220 14% b/f I went to the doctor and got denied for a blood test I told him I did some prohormones and that I thought my test levels were no and he looked and said iam fine and my nuts will return on there own nat. but its been 7 months.

I have a shity isurance plan.That stuff gets costly.You dont think hcg will do the trick I dont want to run the hcg alone tho because doesnt it have sort of a anabolic affect?

I heard your no suppose to run hcg for a pct?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have to say you should wait until you feel fully recovered, or get that blood test to be sure. I would not ever hit hcg without nolva and would not take more than 3000iu every 4 days if taken in larger doses. I would just run the clomid, add some tribulus at 4grams per day for several weeks. Try and get some tongkat ali as it will plump the boys back up. I would not start another cycle until you are recovered so there will be a better chance of you not having to stay on for life.

what is tongkat ali?So i shoulg get my hands on more clomid and just keep runnig it at that dose?

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    Fenugreek and a good ZMA suppliment before bed, might help out

Thread Information