cantqwit is offline Associate Member

ass cheek knot, soreness going on 6 days, not getting better??

i injected test e last friday in the outer part of my left ass cheek. right location, but damn its stil so sore! there is a golf ball sized lump in there, no redness. it wont get any better. i have tried massaging it daily with those plug in massagers but the knot wont go away, and the soreness isnt either. going on day 6 now, is this normal? never in my previous 4 cycles did i go through this. its a good thing a have another ass cheek becuz tommorrow i need to go again!

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Also what did you shot was it underground stuff like aop 500mg per cc test ive seen thst stuff crystalize in peoples asses and the lump was there for 3 weeks?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Try massaging it wit your hand and fingers not a machine massager, press hard. It looks like you got a build up of oil. What is the pin size you used?

~theJuice~

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I had one before that lasted about 2 weeks, I kept massaging it with my fingers and it eventually went away.

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    That happens to me sometimes too. The best thing I have found is extremely hot showers focused on the area, followed up with a heating pad.
    Happens to me mostly with QV products though, especially when I only have some 1 inch **** available.

slooby is offline Associate Member
    i get a knot everytime. it stays sore untill its about timefor your next shot

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slooby
    Same, lasts 6-7 days for me. It's normal if it's not red. You could just do a quad shot if glute is still swolen

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You probably didnt inject deep enough. Happen to me before and it hurt worse than anything. Couldnt sit on it at all. It will go away. But shouldnt happen again. Get longer needles if you have to

I usually swell up for about 2 days tops on the Test E I'm using...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I swell up on test e and it gets red around the whole area. But as long as its not hot its not an infection. Sometimes it takes about a week or more to completely go away.

sflobo is offline New Member
    oh man, I was doing QV test e with a 1" and I would be sore for weeks.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    go to the doctor

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Same, lasts 6-7 days for me. It's normal if it's not red. You could just do a quad shot if glute is still swolen
    thats the approach i took and then i couldn't walk lol...
    it's weird i had the same shit happen to me, first cycle was some SL enanth and it went fine, no pain ever.... the second time i got some new stuff 300mg/ml and it hurt every single shot, i finally got used to it round week 8 lol
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 07-20-2005 at 06:51 PM.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    ok well i use 1" needles. its qv test e. and its hot to the touch ,but no redness. the main thing that concerns me is that its not getting any better as the days go by. it hurts when i walk, get up, sit down. and its about the size of a golf ball. someone told me that they have had to get a knot lascerated before at the docs after it didtn go away for 3 mo's! damn i hope that aint me. thanks for the advice though.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    You probably didnt inject deep enough. Happen to me before and it hurt worse than anything. Couldnt sit on it at all. It will go away. But shouldnt happen again. Get longer needles if you have to
    Beat me to it... but thats it.. Sounds like you did not get all the oil into the muscle and some leaked out into the area between skin and muscle. If you are using 1 inch needles, put the needle ALL THE WAY IN. I know you read things about being able to retrieve the needle if it breaks off... well I dont know of anyone that has happened to but 1 inch needle in the glute or thigh needs to be ALL THE WAY, every bit of 1 inch in... if you have 3/4 inch or 5/8 needles... they are no good, go back and get longer pins.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slooby
    I get the same thing by using sustanon . right now i'm running t400 and people weren't lying it hurts like a mother fu**er. I usually sored on both cheecks, i'm starting to get used to it and i mostly ignore the pain, except when someone slaps my ass in the locker room.

Thread Information