beast N°1 is offline Junior Member

Give me some input on proper recovery!!!

i did a deca /test cycle a couple of months ago (3.5) and did proper pct with clomid and nolva for 3 weeks. during the cycle and after i expierenced deca-dick really bad altough the test was higher. it was my first cycle.
    now 3.5 months later my sex drive is almost back to normal but my nuts are still smaller and i just feel that my test is low.
    what should i do?
    i have hcg and nolva here, can i fix my problems now or is it too late?
    a moderator on my dutch board told me to run 3 x 500iu every 5 days followed by 15 days of nolva 20mg.

bump???

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well, first I'd get some bloodwork done. Time will fix your problem, I'd stay away from the hcg now, next time thought I'd run it during the cycle if it's a -relatively- long one, say over 12 or 13 weeks.

After you get the bloodwork you'll see where you actually stand and thereby can better judge your recovery or options.

Of course, that's just what I'd do, there are certainly other avenues you can explore.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Any cycle with a 19-nor steroid should have hcg added to it. PCT for 3 or 4 weeks doesn't work for everyone, pct should be done until you get your sex drive back and if your nut haven't come back you should keep going fo sho

JohnnyB

but i got one sick ass problem, i get really bad sides from the clomid, my vision almost went away, couldn't drive my car, watch Tv, check the e-mails and when i stopped taking it the sides stayed several weeks after, so clomid is a NO NO.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Johnny makes sense... some individuals might recover more slowly from a deca cycle than others. Try another course of clomid, maybe... 2-3 weeks at 50mg/ED. You could maybe preceed that with a few shots of hcg , 500iu E3D or 250iu EOD maybe. 4-5 shots should be plenty... more would be overkill and simply delay your course of clomid. Follow up the hcg with the clo a week after the last hcg shot. The hcg will bring the boyz back online and get the leydig cells plumped up and busy, so that when normal LH levels are restored, there will be no delay in getting things going again. With that taken care of, after waiting for the test spurt caused by the hcg to dissapate, with test levels presumably below baseline, the clomid should bring the HPTA back up to speed. Soon LH levels should be restored and the rejuvenated balls should be back online.

The fact that you report restored sex drive tells me that you are definitely producing some test. How is your aggression in the gym? Emotions? Job performance? Any depression? Memory loss? Those are signs of low test levels.

It could of course be all in your head. And it can take a few months for the boyz to get plumped back up to full size. If possible, get a blood test. Check with the HRT clinics... I know one (I don't remember which one) was offering a $65 blood test through I think Quest Labs... you can get the blood work and just decide not to buy your gear from them. They get your contact info and can spam you, which is good for them, and you get a pretty reasonable price on a no questions asked blood test that your regular doc doesn't have to see if you are noid about that. If your test levels and LH levels are in the normal range, you could just chill and let nature take its course and you will be fine. If T levels are low and LH levels are high, you could try shocking the nads with a jolt of hcg. If LH levels are low, your HPTA is lagging and some clo would probably help. Clomid would be better than nolva.

Just for S&G's, you could try running 10mg/ED nolva for a couple of weeks and just see what happens. Could be you are just having a lot of aromatase activity.

Thread Information