Spaceboy is offline New Member

Newb looking Guidance!

First off, hi all! Have been reading these forums for a couple of months now, and id jus like to say the info's gold!
    Down to business, my question is this. What in ur opinion wud b the best cycle for me? (i kno ur asked dis every other day, sry guys!) What drug/s except orals! they're a no no, how much, how long, prevention of gyno, pct etc...

Stats: Im 18 yrs, 5'7", 200 pounds at 15% bf and my dad an his dad an his dad were all bald so id say ive the gene!
    Ive gained bout 32 pounds in the time ive been trainin at same bf
    I done one previous course of a drug called 1test a spray on for 8 wks followed by clomid
    my aims r to bulk, gain as much as i can. ill b startin it hopefully end of aug begin sept so loads of time to plan my diet an cash flow! Any help wud b much appreciated. cheers bro's. Need any further info jus ask, peace!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    IMO you should wait a couple more years before juicing.

jinos is offline Member
    18 and 200lbs? Bro, I wait and let your natural test do the work. 200 is good for your height. Which means you still got more to go. I'd wait awhile before you start AS.

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    well im not gonna tell u not to juice because that would be VERY hypocritical of me....
    and you are gonna do what u want despite what these guys say..and im not knocking that. here is what i would concider
    maybe 10-12 week cycle of test e or c at 500mg/week
    if u wanna kickstart it, go with test prop(don't know much about but i hear real good things) or dbol , for 4 weeks
    along with the nolva at 10mg a day and maybe some ldex in there if ur worried about a bloat. thats just my opinion, alot of guys in here know alot more then i do.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboy
    Stats: Im 18 yrs, 5'7", 200 pounds at 15% bf and my dad an his dad an his dad were all bald so id say ive the gene!
    i'd say hold off on the juice for a couple more years. At you age and size already youve got good genetics and high natural test levels so keep taking advantage of them now while you can.

As far as the baldness thing goes, Ive always heard that the baldness gene come from your mothers father. My dad and his dad and brothers are all bald or balding to some degree, but on my mothers side everyone has a nice head of hair. I still have all my hair too

long, thats interesting...i dind't know that

cheers guys for the info, im pretty set on the idea of startn a cycle, hav researched the sides an all tat so i kno wot im lettin my self in for an wot to watch out for! Thanks for replys any adice is good advice

good luck dude

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro!

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Dude your 5'7 and 200lb and 18 yrs old...no offence but i think you are totaly stupid if you start a cycle...TBH i dont know any body of that age that has 15% body fat and and wieghs 200lb at 5'7...your genetics are very good with your youth you will get more out of training natural then you will out of using steroids because you have at least 3 years before you will need to take anything to improve your performance...Look at it for the long term

Quote Originally Posted by Box This*
    Dude your 5'7 and 200lb and 18 yrs old...no offence but i think you are totaly stupid if you start a cycle...TBH i dont know any body of that age that has 15% body fat and and wieghs 200lb at 5'7...your genetics are very good with your youth you will get more out of training natural then you will out of using steroids because you have at least 3 years before you will need to take anything to improve your performance...Look at it for the long term
    Thanx for the advice box this, i hav had a couple of ppl say the exact same ting, an trust me ive takin it on board! but wud u guys still b willing to guide me through a course?? anythin at all wud b really appreciated, an thanx for the warm welcome every1!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    We would guide you through a course, when you're ready for it. Hang out here, read up, and learn, and you'll be just fine.

~theJuice~

Quote Originally Posted by IamSuperman24
    good luck dude
    Thanx superman, an cheers for the info on the the test above

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    We would guide you through a course, when you're ready for it. Hang out here, read up, and learn, and you'll be just fine.

~theJuice~
    Thanx bro, the fella who owns the gym i go to is gona show me a few course an ill 2nd them wit u guys, it wont b for another while though, want to hav everythin down to a tee b4 i start, especially my diet. no point doin sumthin if ur not gona do it rite!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Yeah bro, proper diet & training should be your foundation. Everyone is here to help each other out.

~theJuice~

Thread Information