Dark Bird is offline Associate Member

Test suspension- Is water based painless?

Ive got a question about test suspension. In hooker's profile on it he says that it is painful due to it being suspended in propylene glycol or oil. But water based suspension is not is it? So my question is, if the suspension is in water not propylene glycol or oil, will it still be notabley painful? Reason I ask this is I just injected test suspension water based and it is no more painful than prop.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    It is still a little painful, but that is what happens when you injecy crystals suspended in water into your muscle

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I have never personally experinced Test Susp, but in all my research and people experiences with it, I have read that the majority say its failry painful.

Thanks guys. Bump- I want to hear hooker's views on this

And/Or everyone elses lol. The more the better

Gills is offline Associate Member
    do you need hookers point of view for this? read the profile. I stuck my right pec with this today, and yes, it is a little sore. not any worse than QY prop...not that bad...but a little sore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test suspension- Is water based painless?-imgp0355.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    do you need hookers point of view for this? read the profile. I stuck my right pec with this today, and yes, it is a little sore. not any worse than QY prop...not that bad...but a little sore
    Thanks, yeah that helps. Lol I read the profile my friend, just wondering if its ok that im not in any more pain than with the prop. But you say its ok so I guess Im good. Since were on the topic of test suspension gills I know your supposed to shake the suspension to mix it but I was wondering how hard you shake it. I dont want to shake it too hard and f anything up you know. Thanks for the pic by the way

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I have run suspension a few times and the scale 1-10 1 being take an oral 10 being injecting into your pee hole. I give it a 5 about the same as I would rate my first time with prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I have run suspension a few times and the scale 1-10 1 being take an oral 10 being injecting into your pee hole. I give it a 5 about the same as I would rate my first time with prop.
    So are you saying its as painful as prop? To me it was the same as prop, and im able to inject that everyday just fine the pain is worth it. But the way everybody has been saying its imposible to do suspension more than 6 weeks because its too painful.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I did four weeks (couldn't handle six). The substance is awesome, but it sucks when someone taps you on the shoulder to say hello and you want to punch them b/c of the pain LOL.
    Love hate relationship kinda deal

Thread Information