Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847

    Can anyone tell me about Deca Hydroxolone?

    I met w a friend of mine today and he had a 30ml bottle of Deca Hydroxolone. It is 75mg/ml, I believe. Anyway, I Googled the name a couple of times and nothing. Also, I tried to search it on the board, still nothing. Has anyone heard of this substance and what is the difference between this and Nandrolone Decanoate?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Gills's Avatar
    Gills is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    455
    I have not seen it anywhere to include chemical supply lists.

  3. #3
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    I have not seen it anywhere to include chemical supply lists.
    Thanks Gills. I am on a mission to figure out what it is.

  4. #4
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    I met w a friend of mine today and he had a 30ml bottle of Deca Hydroxolone. It is 75mg/ml, I believe. Anyway, I Googled the name a couple of times and nothing. Also, I tried to search it on the board, still nothing. Has anyone heard of this substance and what is the difference between this and Nandrolone Decanoate?
    Thanks
    well deca is deconate and is a shortend name of an ester and im not sure about the hydroxolone. are you sure that you didnt spell that name wrong.

  5. #5
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    well deca is deconate and is a shortend name of an ester and im not sure about the hydroxolone. are you sure that you didnt spell that name wrong.
    Nope. I made sure to write it down as I had never seen it before.

  6. #6
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350
    never heard of it - sounds a very dodgy to me ( pro hormone-ish )

    If it does exist its gonna be hydroxolone decanoate rather than the other way around

    Just do a search for hydroxolone (the ester is irrelevant )

  7. #7
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    never heard of it - sounds a very dodgy to me ( pro hormone-ish )


    If it does exist its gonna be hydroxolone decanoate rather than the other way around

    Just do a search for hydroxolone (the ester is irrelevant )
    Thank you sir. I will do a search on hydroxolone and see what I find.

  8. #8
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    LOL. Using the search button, I typed in "hydroxolone" and my thread was the only thing that popped up.
    I will Google hydroxolone.

  9. #9
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    Nothing on Google.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    The South Side
    Posts
    779
    hydroxolone might be a brand name for some mix of AAS. It might be a type of Durabolin (Nandrolone Phenylpropianate)

  11. #11
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    I am going to try and get a pic for all to see, because I have made multiple phone calls today and not one person has heard of this deca hydroxolone stuff.
    Thanks for all the replies, btw.

  12. #12
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350
    hydroxolone might be a brand name for some mix of AAS. It might be a type of Durabolin
    yeah - hydroxolone is very likely a brand name - as it doesnt really make any sense as a chemical name
    prohormone manufacturers like to bastardise AAS names to make their prods sound more like real AAS - thats what this sounds like ( oxandrolone / oxymetholone + hydroxy)

  13. #13
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    yeah - hydroxolone is very likely a brand name - as it doesnt really make any sense as a chemical name
    prohormone manufacturers like to bastardise AAS names to make their prods sound more like real AAS - thats what this sounds like ( oxandrolone / oxymetholone + hydroxy)
    Do you think it could be some kind of pro hormone injectable?
    Thanks Duke

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •