Thread: Winny experts

Big2k is offline New Member

Exclamation Winny experts

how long does it take to take effect.. should i add it to my cycle im on off test cyp /deca .. does it inhibit size or will i look more shreded?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it will cut down fat it should b taken daily @ 50 mg u can take it @ ur six week of gear & ull c results soon

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    it will cut down fat it should b taken daily @ 50 mg u can take it @ ur six week of gear & ull c results soon
    It does not cut fat. Diet and cardio do.
    Winny kicks in in about a week. 10 days in u can really feel it.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    It does not cut fat. Diet and cardio do.
    Winny kicks in in about a week. 10 days in u can really feel it.
    Absolutely agree. No AAS will make you lose fat. Only your diet and cardio will do that

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    Growth, Clen , and T3 to burn fat.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    so what happens if you add winny to the last 4 weeks of a bulking cycle ?

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    it will harden up ur gains and possibly add on another couple of pounds.....

make sure u thow in some glucosamine cause the winny will dry out ur joints.
    JMO

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    winny will not burn fat. it will harden the muscle. it takes about 1.5 to 2 weeks befor it kicks in

i know il get advised not to but im going to experiment now, i dont think it can harm my cycle, might not be benificial - probably a waste of time but it may help and im goign to give it a whirl,

I might add dbol 50mg Per day for 10 days in week 10 with sust and deca , also adding the winstrol for 4 weeks from week 10. Im going to do this on friday, i recon for researching i should gain a few lbs but not as many as im on winny, maybe it will help me keep an extra 2 lbs to what i would have if not.

What do you guys think ?

bballer is offline New Member
    Winny gives you a very lean shredded appearance. It also gives your muscle more hardness

Needbigguns,

I have taken winstrol injectable in all of my cycles, and I must say that it is good stuff, but the only downfall is that it will do a number on your joints, for me it got to the point where it was hard for me to play my sport (basketball) because of the extremity of the back pumps and aching of my joints in my knees. In my opinion, I like the results that it gives, but I don't think I will include it in anymore of my cycles because it is a b@#ch to deal with when you're an athlete. Hope this helps

Thanks bballer, what have your previouse cycles looked like ? what do you think the effects of running it with Dbol will be ?

Acutally bro, I've never ran a cycle with DBol , so I couldn't tell ya the effects of that cycle. I ran my past cycle with Tren , EQ, and Winny and had really good results. I'm not sure what you want to gain from your cycle, but I'm a basketball player, so I like to use gear that will help me gain lean mass, strength, and explosivness.

urbanbody is offline Member
    if your gonna add it , then add it , it will make you stronger therefore you will get bigger....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    i know il get advised not to but im going to experiment now, i dont think it can harm my cycle, might not be benificial - probably a waste of time but it may help and im goign to give it a whirl,

I might add dbol 50mg Per day for 10 days in week 10 with sust and deca, also adding the winstrol for 4 weeks from week 10. Im going to do this on friday, i recon for researching i should gain a few lbs but not as many as im on winny, maybe it will help me keep an extra 2 lbs to what i would have if not.
    Thats NOT a good idea. Taking 2 17aa steriods at the same time will be hard on your liver (winny & dbol )

10 days wownt kill me

Thread Information