Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Juggernaut71 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    20

    Painkillers while on gear?

    I take oxycontin for my shoulder and xanax at night to relax + arthrotec for inflamation. Is mixing in gear a problem? I will be on 200mg's of Deca /week and can either stack it with D-Bol, Anavar , Winnie or EQ or Sus. I want to do a super low dose cycle as it's been over 10 years since my gear hay day LOL

    I'm 285lbs at around 20-25% bodyfat. 34 years old and train hard regularly and eat right taking lots of good supplements like protein - 200 g's/day..creatine, glutamine etc etc etc

    What's a good LOW dose cycle idea guys? I don't need much more size but wouldn't mind getting leaner. I hear Winnie is hard on the joints while Deca does wonders? Can you do Deca alone? I want the Deca in there for sure with something to help libbido but it all has to low dose therapy OK. I can't risk any side effects at this point in the game.

    HELP

  2. #2
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Well to answer your 1st <?> of painkillers while on gear...I don't really like the idea since they have to pass through your liver, thus while being on a cycle you allready have enough strain on the liver with injectables, orals are even worse since they pass through the liver two times. I wouldn't do deca alone. You can go with Test E and deca, running the test @ a higher dosage than deca. IMO I don't like deca, good for the joints but lots of water weight. Im on test E and EQ and Im loving it. I know some other bros here prefer EQ vs. Deca as well.

    ~theJuice~

  3. #3
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Well to answer your 1st <?> of painkillers while on gear...I don't really like the idea since they have to pass through your liver, thus while being on a cycle you allready have enough strain on the liver with injectables, orals are even worse since they pass through the liver two times. I wouldn't do deca alone. You can go with Test E and deca, running the test @ a higher dosage than deca. IMO I don't like deca, good for the joints but lots of water weight. Im on test E and EQ and Im loving it. I know some other bros here prefer EQ vs. Deca as well.

    ~theJuice~
    Liver isn't an issue with a pure narcotic like Oxycontin (Oxycodone HCl), its when theres a combination of narcotic and acetaminophen for example. OC is the best choice for severe pain while on cycle because there isn't much of a hang over the next day unlike codiene-contin or mscontin. You'll be fine man don't worry about it, I take it like candy for my chronic migraines and I've been on cycle quite a while now - no problems what so ever.

    Now back into hiding I go

  4. #4
    305GUY's Avatar
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    M-I-YaYo
    Posts
    3,985
    Oxycontin is no ****in joke, combine that with xanax and gear, that sounds like trouble.

  5. #5
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Liver isn't an issue with a pure narcotic like Oxycontin (Oxycodone HCl), its when theres a combination of narcotic and acetaminophen for example. OC is the best choice for severe pain while on cycle because there isn't much of a hang over the next day unlike codiene-contin or mscontin. You'll be fine man don't worry about it, I take it like candy for my chronic migraines and I've been on cycle quite a while now - no problems what so ever.

    Now back into hiding I go
    Didn't know that however isn't arthrotec an NSAID? So won't it effect liver values?

    ~theJuice~

  6. #6
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Didn't know that however isn't arthrotec an NSAID? So won't it effect liver values?

    ~theJuice~
    Not a clue, I've been on a variety of narcotics to manage my pain for a good chunck of my life since grade school so I know a fair bit about them. Never any experiance with arthrotec, I can just say from personal experiance that a pure narcotic won't affect you negatively on cycle, just stay away from combination painkillers if possible (Tylenol 1/2/3/4, Percs, etc)

  7. #7
    305GUY's Avatar
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    M-I-YaYo
    Posts
    3,985
    if u insist on using gear you should clean your diet up and drop that body fat to the low teens...

  8. #8
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    First of all, oxycontin does put strain on the liver, no doubt about it. An 80mg oxy is equivalent to 16 percocets minus the acetaminophen. So I would keep the consumption of those to a minimum. A good "super low dose" cycle would be deca 250 every 5 days, sust 250 every 5 days for 10 weeks. Those are two very safe compounds which have minimal liver toxicity.

    BTW- Since when does deca make you hold water? Gains with deca are usually very lean. Test is to blame for water retention.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    hey, sorry bout the jack move, but is oxycontin available in TJ?

  10. #10
    fanatic's Avatar
    fanatic is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    hey, sorry bout the jack move, but is oxycontin available in TJ?
    I couldnt find any. Maybe with a prescription though.

  11. #11
    Smiley619's Avatar
    Smiley619 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    883
    i wish it was in tj...its hard enough to find vicoden and somas over there

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    damnit

  13. #13
    jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    330
    Man oh man, how do I love OC's. They are great. Only have tried 40's. Not 80's. Big difference? I always wondered about painkillers while on or even when not, if they effect growth. Just like alcohol, they thin blood, so I was wondering if they do the same, and prevent maximum growth if you were to take while on.

  14. #14
    masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    72
    im in the same boat,but only the xanax part! but could that be tolerated while on AS?

  15. #15
    doctodd is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    15
    You asked me earlier and im still thinking the same thing.....how long are you going to be dependent on this stuff? Can you stop if you wanted to? The withdrawals suck in case you havent tried. You must be spending a stack of money you could have spent on your family.

    Arthrotec is an NSAID with a prostaglandin mixed in to protect your stomach lining. Very expensive.

    Oxycontin and other narcotics do get metabolized by the liver. But not as much as acetaminophen. Dude.....get off all this crap before you get arrested or sick or worse. Then when you are clean you can consider doing a light cycle.

    But then again, im just a pain/sports physician, so what do i know.

    T

  16. #16
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    First of all, oxycontin does put strain on the liver, no doubt about it. An 80mg oxy is equivalent to 16 percocets minus the acetaminophen. So I would keep the consumption of those to a minimum. A good "super low dose" cycle would be deca 250 every 5 days, sust 250 every 5 days for 10 weeks. Those are two very safe compounds which have minimal liver toxicity.

    BTW- Since when does deca make you hold water? Gains with deca are usually very lean. Test is to blame for water retention.
    hmmm if that were true then why do bros use deca for bulking and EQ for cutting? Bro Ive used deca and out of the weight I gained from it, it was mostly water, Im on EQ and I love it, more LEAN gains.

    ~theJuice~

  17. #17
    Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    227
    I cant believe that u guys are talking about OC's so lightly. If u can handle a 40mgs thats crazy. I have only seen people go straight down hill with that crap. I tried half of a 40mgs and felt so sick. Xanax should be good enough, and i have seen people bounce back into the gym with much more to worry about than pain from their shoulder. Dont get me wrong i bet it sucks, but one buddy had his shoulder pop out and rip through his skin after a fall in boot camp. He works out and while it hurts and he has to do certain movements carefully, he needs no help from pain killers.

  18. #18
    flexin-rph's Avatar
    flexin-rph is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the drug store
    Posts
    385
    I've said it before, & I'll say it again: Oxycontin is your worst nightmare. I have seen little old ladies BEG for it & wish their doc would never have given them any.

  19. #19
    jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    I cant believe that u guys are talking about OC's so lightly. If u can handle a 40mgs thats crazy. I have only seen people go straight down hill with that crap. I tried half of a 40mgs and felt so sick. Xanax should be good enough, and i have seen people bounce back into the gym with much more to worry about than pain from their shoulder. Dont get me wrong i bet it sucks, but one buddy had his shoulder pop out and rip through his skin after a fall in boot camp. He works out and while it hurts and he has to do certain movements carefully, he needs no help from pain killers.
    Eh. I tend to handle drugs pretty well. I know it sounds bad but oh well. I used to be big time on drugs. Every1. OC's i do once in a while, and have yet to pop one. Always rail it. Damn, why am I writing this. Not condining or telling any1 to do it. Just my experience.

  20. #20
    Juggernaut71 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    20
    I guess up here in Canada (Toronto) the stigma regarding Oxy isn't the same as down there in the US? We haven't had nearly the number of deaths and Dr. are reluctant to prescribe it. I tried MS Contin (morphine) and it made me sick. I've been on Oxy now for almost 2 years and haven't changed my dose at all. I don't crave more than what I take and the side effects a few, 1/10th as many as morphine. If someone has an addictive personality they'll be addicted to many things and most things they try, gear included. I'm sure most of you use moderate doses but then I'm positive there are a few guys here taking obscene amounts. Everything in moderation is OK and each of us has to feel out our own bodies, what works for one might not work for another. I had great gains on deca and winnie when I was 20 and suffered palpitations from a cycle of cypionate and deca a few years later? I never get palpitations from Oxy...it's actually super clean feeling if not abused.

    I wish I wasn't even considering gear at this point in my life but I'm willing to try anything to avoid shoulder surgery. If deca can help me out it's worth a try I figure. Like I said, I got to 285lbs naturally and look better than most guys on gear. Yes my bodyfat is a bit high but even if I lost 30lbs I'd still be a ripped 250. I hope deca can ease the pain but is it safer than Oxy? Only my body will know but I thought I would ask around. Thanks

  21. #21
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut71
    I'm willing to try anything to avoid shoulder surgery. If deca can help me out it's worth a try I figure. I hope deca can ease the pain but is it safer than Oxy? Only my body will know but I thought I would ask around. Thanks
    There are some studys here in the forums about anavar strengthening joints and rebuilding joint tissues, i seen them just a few days ago. Ide give that a shot first. it just might do the trick and its not harsh on the system.

    i think its called test bad for joints? just do a search on that.


    Oxy-Contins are extremly ADDICTABLE. For the people who dont know, stay away from them .It will serious fuuck your life up slowly but surely.Im not knocking anybody that ligitamitly uses them for medical reasons, you probly need them.But please dont encourage the use.You got peeps that just want them to get high...Oxy's are like senthetic Morphine/Heroin, just legal threw scripts. They are pure for sure..

  22. #22
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph
    I've said it before, & I'll say it again: Oxycontin is your worst nightmare. I have seen little old ladies BEG for it & wish their doc would never have given them any.
    EXACTLY... Ive seen so many people the same way and the funny thing is they all claim they can go without them anytime they want..

    Once my neighbor had some kind of withdraw from them and had an attack and almost died cause her doctor was out of town and wasnt there to write her scripts for them. She has some form of Cancer.I was there to witness the whole thing and its disturbing how addicting they can become very fast.

  23. #23
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    I cant believe that u guys are talking about OC's so lightly. If u can handle a 40mgs thats crazy. I have only seen people go straight down hill with that crap. .

    listen to charged up ...hes right.

  24. #24
    Juggernaut71 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    20
    I do hear you about them being addictive, I sure wouldn't want to go without them right now for more than a day. The thing is that me persoanlly, I've been able to stay at my prescribed dose without getting carried away. I do want to get it down lower though before I do a cycle as I hate mixing shit. I will definitely read up on Anavar , thanks.

  25. #25
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    If you really want to get your dose of Oxy's down and then stop all together, ask your doctor to wing you off using Methadone. I know its going from one drug to the next but Methadone are used for rehab patients and very succesfull in stoping all pain meds.

    Its good that youve been able to control yourself with Oxy's cause alot of people cannot.They take all of them before they can get another script from the doc, and thats what happend to my neighbor. But they continue to say theyre in control.Just in denial IMO..

    Hey if you do go with anavar goodluck, I think it just might help you with your shoulder just dont push to hard. Take it easey and keep strict form cause Anavar gives mad strength gains and you can injure it further if not carefull.

    Best of luck Bro

    ~DV~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •