Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

Cycle opinions for 1st time user.

Hey guys, Im 42, 5'9" at 205, about 9-10% bf. I've been lifting since I was 12 and the only cycles I've done are PH. I've started competing this year and really want to move up to the next level(competing in a national qualifier in '06). I've read many times that first timers can get good results from just test only cycles or maybe adding some Dbol to kick start. But, I've also read that the first cycle is the best and adding a compound or two will help to maximize those first cycle gains.

The following is the cycle Im planning. I have everything I need right now but will not start for a few weeks.

Weeks 1-5, Dbol-40mg ED
    Weeks 1-15, Test Cyp-500 mg week
    Weeks 6-10, Tren ace-150 mg week
    Weeks 11-15, winny(oral) 40mg ED

Have nolva/clomid for PCT and Adex for bloat. Don't mind some bloat but if it gets out of hand Im prepared.

My goal is to add some good size, but with adding tren and winny, stay hard and solidify my gains at the end of the cycle.

Experienced users, please let me know if you think this needs adjusting or if Im totally off base. I think most will say it's too much for a first, but Im looking for the best gains I can get on a first cycle.

Thanks

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    That is a whole lot of gear for your first cycle. Also 15 weeks is a long time for a first cycle, you don't even know how you will react to the sides. Anyway i would leave the tren out of the first cycle, many people can't deal with the tren sides, don't try to run too many different compounds for a first cycle because never haven done anything, you wont know what compound is doing what.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    you will have great first cycle gains w test alone...amd if you kickstart it w some dbol , i would only run that 4 wks max instead of 5

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i agree with the others tren is not to be taken lightly,it is very harsh,if you were to take it 150mg of the acetate weekly would not do too much for you,it should be taken ed at the very least eod,50-75mg ed would be a good start and 10 weeks as you have not used it before.

King David is offline Junior Member
    Would run the tren for 8 weeks but I dont think it is a good idea for a first cycle if u want a second compound would try deca , eq

thanks for the help guys

Thanks for the respones guys. I will leave tren out of this cycle. Also, 5 weeks of Dbol too much? If so, I can run that for 4 to kick start the cycle.

One of my goals for this year in bulking is to keep my bodyfat at a manageable %. If I finished with 5 weeks of winny wouldn't this help soidify gains and also harden me up?

thanks again guys, there is NO substitute for experience.

Orion141 is offline Junior Member
    I would do test only with a kickstart of 4 weeks of dbol just like the others said. You could also add EQ for some quality gains. The EQ would be run for 12wks just like the test at 400mg/wk.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I would go with test and dbol to jumpstart for a first cycle. See how you react to it. Test only is a good cycle.

adjusted cycle idea?

I appreciate the input guys. I will save the tren and winny for another day. I have some EQ on the way. And, what if I added var for the last 4 weeks? So, the cycle would go:

Dbol -wks 1-4, 40 mg ED
    Test Cyp 1-15, 500 mg week
    EQ 1-15, 400 mg week
    Var 12-15, 30 mg week

I've read that EQ and Var are good for connective tissue which would probably not hurt this 42 yr old body. I like the idea of a 15 week cycle to help solidify gains. Does this sound too aggressive?

Ive added a pic, do you think Im ready?

Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle opinions for 1st time user.-rear-lat.jpg  

Thread Information