Thread: clomid

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member

Question clomid

hey guys im running a test e only cycle for 12 weeks @ 500mg and injecting 2x's a week. i got my novla ready to go and clomid will start 2 weeks after the last injectioin of test, but my question is: how long should i run clomid for?

:wazzup:

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady79
    hey guys im running a test e only cycle for 12 weeks @ 500mg and injecting 2x's a week. i got my novla ready to go and clomid will start 2 weeks after the last injectioin of test, but my question is: how long should i run clomid for?

:wazzup:
    Test E? Wait about 14 to 16 days after last injection, when you feel like you've crashed, rather poor on the sex drive, etc then start clomid. Some guys advocate the 300/100/50 mg dose, 300 mg first dose, 100 mg next 5 days each day, 50 mg for remainder for a total of 10 to 14 days. I suggest minimal of 14 days, myself I do 100 mg first dose and 50 mg for full 14 days and have a nice vigorous recovery with less of the emotional effects of the super high doses of clomid that you get on the 300/100/50 program and my method gives you NO visual disturbances either.

One way to guarantee a good recovery is start tongkat ali a week or two before even your last injection and continue taking it all thru your clomid and even a few weeks after you end your clomid. It will not only assist clomid in a powerful way of increasing your natural testosterone production, but tongkat ali will directly LOWER your tollerance to testosterone which can be a very very good thing after a steroid cycle. Tongkat can be purchased from numerous sources on the internet and are available by the brand names red-kat and dynabol as well as being avaialble at your neighborhood GNC.

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    thanks ntpadude! this is good info you given.... i appreciate your help!

Thread Information