HavoX is offline New Member

Newbie anti-e question and amount ?

hey guys, thanks for all the help.

I'm going to run

Test Prop for 12 weeks @ 50mg EOD
    Anavar for 8 weeks @ 50mg/day
    PCT with Nolva and Clomid and HCG .

I have a high affinity to estrogen. Gyno problems flared up in puberty and in prohormone use, still have two small lumps.

What Anti-E do you guys suggest I run during my cycle? I'm not too worried about losing size during it, but I want to make sure I don't have estrogen related sides. I'm thinking letro, but at what amount?

and I want to be conservative on my first cycle, is 50mg EOD enough?

Thanks guys! Payday is this week, i'm getting excited for this stuff!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg EOD is not enough...if you must shoot EOD then 150mg EOD is good...why not use a longer acting test such as test-e, and you only have to shoot 250mg every 3.5 days?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    letro does the job well, you have to take into account estrogen rebound could happen though post cycle with it..you can minimize the chances by tapering down the dose near the end of the cycle. you could also go with a ldex nolva combo which isn;t as risky for rebound.
    either combo will work good...

HavoX is offline New Member
    thanks guys, I was planning on enthanate, but I changed my mind thanks to this thread:

strength more than size

I would be willing to shoot ED if I could effectively use less test. I want it to be just enough.

"The second option is to take propionate during the entire period of intake. This, however, requires a periodic injection every second day. Best results can be obtained with 50-100 mg per day or every second day. The athlete, as already mentioned, will experience visibly lower water retention than with the depot testosterones" steroid .com profile of prop.

this is from bigcat: "As a short-lived oil based injectable, most will want to opt for doses of 50-100 mg every day to every other day. Those of a lighter stature seeking to use it for cutting purposes may want to make that every 2nd or 3rd day, or add proviron as a precaution instead, 50-100 mg/day sufficing in most cases"

should I add proviron?

Thread Information