Henz is offline New Member

Decisions decisions...

In a couple months i'm going to be running my 3rd cycle. My stats are 6', 198lbs, bodyfat around 9%. I've ran Deca lonesome(young foolish mistake) , and more recently test e/equipoise . I've been doing a lot of research on short cycles, and i think im going to give one a try, which one im not 100% sure yet... Here are a couple layed out, let me know what you think...I'm looking for dry, dry lean gains as this cycle will be before spring break, and i dont want to look like a ballon on the beach...

(1)Week 1-6, or 8
    Tren Ace- 50mg ED
    Test Prop-50mg ED
    Anavar -50mg ED

(2)Week 1-6, or 8
    Test Prop-50mg ED
    Masteron -50mg ED
    Anavar-50mg ED

or for you no-test fans...

(3)Week 1-6, or 8
    Masteron-50mgs ED
    Anavar-50mg ED

All comments will be appreciated...

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    cycle one bro, run the test though till weekd ten, awesome cycle serious lean mass gains will occur assuming your eatin glike a beast.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    spring break is a long time away...i would up the prop to 75 mg ED, and leave the tren as is in the beginning, but if you feel you are not getting the most out of the tren, up it to 75mg ED as well

Henz is offline New Member
    I realize spring break isnt till march, but i just finished my last cycle a couple weeks ago, so i want to plan this one out ahead of time and just not jump into something last minute... I've never used tren before, so i'm going to use it 50mg ED, if needed up to 75 ED... as far as the test 75mg ED, im considering that also... just that damn prop pain with the 25 mg jump

Thread Information