Thread: 1st cycle

mike2nice is offline Associate Member

1st cycle

what does anyone think about this for 1st cycle.....

500mg of test cyp a week/1-2
    500mg of test prop a week/3-10
    200mg of equ. a week/1-10

My order got a little screwed up for the test and I ended up with a mix of tests. Will this pose a problem? And this is not showing PCT which I will be looking into. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    eq is way too light and short, how are u runnin' the Test Prop.? i mean how many inj./week?

two injections a week..... someone even said to start with 200mg and work my way up to 500mg (of test) because my body is not used to it.... how much eq should I be doing, so 200mg eq is not worth it?
    Last edited by mike2nice; 07-20-2005 at 07:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    eq should be 400mg/week at least for 12 weeks (minimum), usually 16 weeks for good results since Eq is a very slow actiong steroid .

I might not be able to get anymore eq for a while... what about running just the test.

Blog Entries
    i won't bro. i'd wait until i have enough of everything i need. good luck anyhow

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    prop needs to be shot ed

whats ed?

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    each day

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIV3184
    prop needs to be shot ed
    i disagree on that, 2-3 times a week is enough

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    3 things. as stated EQ is too light and not long enough. secondly why only 2 weeks on cyp thats just a waste of gear. Also the prop should be shot ED as stated but you can get away with EOD w/ decent resutls (might get more sides popping up since blood levels won;t be as stable as ED, but none the less it will work) Fourth, why not just run a Prop only cycle. Many people on here believe in low dose cycles and if you were to drop the prop down to 400 mg/wk then you would have enough to run it like 12 weeks w/ a little to spare. I'd suggest the prop (or any kind of test for a first timer just so you can see how you will react, no sense in mixing right off the bat cause if you get any sides you won;t have a clue what is giving them to you (some AS produce the same sides, but some are more prone to one AS giving them sides then another; for instance both test and Eq can lead to hairloss, if you mix you wont have a clue which one is doing it.... although test might not give you hairloss the EQ might so if you do them both you dont; know that.)
    also do you have any anti-e's planned out as well and on hand? if not then i would def hold off till you get everything that you need...

also you saidy our order got a little screwed up. Was it due to the source or did u just order wrong, if it's the sources fault then a reputable source should fix the problem for you... if he doesn;t then i might question it.

the reason i was gonna run test cyp for only two weeks is because thats the only quantity of it I have, and test is test right, so I will just pick up where i left of with the prop. That way i can have a decent cycle.

well techinically test is test, but with the cyp it won;t even kick in till like week four. so in essence your wasting those 1000mg (how many cc's do you have cause the concentration seems awful low to me if thats all thats in a bottle what is it like 100mg/ml?). thats why most people start out with prop as a kcik because it kicks in faster and once they hit the four week mark they drop it and the other test kicks in. Personally i would go prop only, maybe like 400 mg/ wk. for the above reasons. Also who's fault was the mess up on the test?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    it takes about 4 weeks for the cyp to kick in ... u might as well just go with prop all the way through

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Yah if u have no other way of getting more gear then i can only see u suceeding in using the prop from the beggining with about 100 mgs every other day to spread it out. Take the Cyp, i assume u have a 200mg product, by simply using 1 every 5 days. It is light but if thats all u got, at least u will have some help with the minimal amounts u have by having nice amounts of cyp, prop, and eq at one point in ur cycle. Remember this is u have no other options to get other gear. Try to take at least 300 per week of the EQ, thats really mild, or once every 5 days, which is about the same. As far as i can think thats ur only option with ur present gear if u have no ability to get more gear

Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    Yah if u have no other way of getting more gear then i can only see u suceeding in using the prop from the beggining with about 100 mgs every other day to spread it out. Take the Cyp, i assume u have a 200mg product, by simply using 1 every 5 days. It is light but if thats all u got, at least u will have some help with the minimal amounts u have by having nice amounts of cyp, prop, and eq at one point in ur cycle. Remember this is u have no other options to get other gear. Try to take at least 300 per week of the EQ, thats really mild, or once every 5 days, which is about the same. As far as i can think thats ur only option with ur present gear if u have no ability to get more gear
    Not bashing or anything but i think this would be a complete waste of a cycle, results if any will be minimal.. I vote for the prop only and save the rest... at least if he goes this route he will be able to go like 8-10 weeks at a dose of like 400-450/wk. he should get decent results off of it, i mean ive seen many people runn 400 mgs there first cycle and been very happy.... rarely have i ever seen soeone run 200mg of test and get anything. thats more of an HRT dose then anything

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    well i think that the test is so minimal that it can do nothing but help, and with every shot taken through a 5 day period, Slightly higher than 300mgs. He should have some reslults. I also did say like three times if this is his only source or what could be afforded. By with all are opinions and experiences with a little research behind i know that he will be feeling good. Regarless.enjoy bro

thanks for all the advice, i think I'm gonna get 1 more bottle of prop and do a prop cycle. try to get more eq as well.......run 400mg of prop for 10 weeks and run 400mg of eq for 10 weeks. anti-etsro's and pct as well.

Thread Information