BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Gay media...

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Great just what we need. pfffft

And im sure killing people in the army or whatever he was doing had no effects on his daily life in non killing people, get a real ****ing job, dont be a government mule lacky, not looking for an "enemy", society (rollseyes)

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    Bullshit

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    He obviously just said to get off the death sentance on the grounds of diminished responsibility. Shame it didn't work.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Anybody here would do the same to Escape DS. But it obviously didnt work for him. ...but is Bullshit..and im with ya..

~DV~

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donmega

And im sure killing people in the army or whatever he was doing had no effects on his daily life in non killing people, get a real ****ing job, dont be a government mule lacky, not looking for an "enemy", society (rollseyes)

I agree that the media id full of sh*t, but this comment is uncalled for. I served 3 years in spec. ops, and my little brother is currently deployed in Iraq as a Marine machine gunner keeping your ass form getting blown up in a subway station. government mule? get a real job? I make six figures at 24 yrs old because of the training I recieved in the Corps, lets see what you think about "government mules" when someone you love gets blown to bits by terrorists!

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I can't believe that.

H-Tizz is offline Junior Member
    Iraq's war had absolutely nothing to do with terror, none of these recent terror attacks have been linked to Iraq.

I am not getting in a political debate. I 've been to places and seen things which have never been the news. There is a reason we are there, and we are not the only country which has this agenda. Their are units from many countries serving together searching and destroying terrorist cells. Please dont make this thread a political argument, I was just defending myself and the many AR membewrs who have served from the moron who titled us "government mules"
    Last edited by anabolicbruce; 07-21-2005 at 01:53 PM.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    mwahhhhhhhh complete ass - i dont pretend to know whats goin on out there, truthfully, all i know is all of the governtments involved have their agendas, and all we will ever hear is what they want us to hear.... i hate the whole thing.... glad you came back alive Bruce, what you earn doesnt matter if your dead bro

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    mwahhhhhhhh complete ass - i dont pretend to know whats goin on out there, truthfully, all i know is all of the governtments involved have their agendas, and all we will ever hear is what they want us to hear.... i hate the whole thing.... glad you came back alive Bruce, what you earn doesnt matter if your dead bro

I hate the whole thing too, bro. Out of the hundred agendas, probably only two of them are worthwhile! BTW, I only stated my income in response to dumbasses "get a real job" statement. Thanks for the support

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donmega

Dude dont disrespect the army...I was in the british army for 5 years and alot are out there through no desicion of there own and fighting to give you freedom.

Thread Information