cooper is offline New Member

Exclamation extending my cycle???????

stats: 32 yrs old, 5'8, 175 lean this is my 3rd cycle.

I am presently on the last week of my planned 15 week cycle

1-15 Test Prop 5o mg ED
    1-7 EQ 400 mg / week (was planning on doing 12 weeks of EQ but cut it short after experiencing bad hair loss sides)
    8-15 Anavar 40 mg ED
    1-15 10 mg nolva ED
    1-15 .25 mg liquidex ED

Proposed PCT:
    1-4 Clomid ED 300mg 1st day, 100mg ED
    1-4 nolva 20 mg ED
    1-4 liquidex .25 mg ED
    (might throw in a little clenbutrol and tribulus)

I feel great and have been happy with my results and would like to keep it that mental and physical state for a little longer. I have enough Test Prop for at least another month and was seriously considering extending my cycle out for about another 4 weeks (till the end of August) The additional 4 weeks would be only 50 mgs Test Prop ED. After that, I would begin my original proposed PCT begining in September.

Proposed Extension
    16-20 Test Prop 50 mg ED

21-24 PCT

I could always pick up some more Anavar for weeks 21-24 but, I thought it would be a good idea to give my liver a break.
    After this cycle, I do not plan on doing another cycle until at least next Spring.

I was looking for some VETERAN OPINIONS regarding this proposed extended cycle. I appreciate any EXPERIENCED feedback you might offer.

TRAIN HARD,TRAIN SMART!

bump

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Could have run a better cycle the first time around. Good rule of thumb is to run test higher than any other component to combat sides. Not experienced with EQ sides though. Run that anavar at 60 mgs. As for the extension, it's really up to you. If you want to run that long go ahead. Might need siome HCG to get the boys going.

Also, you limit the input when you ask for veterans only opinions. There are alot of guys that know what they are talking about on here....they just haven't used this board for five years. Also, some vets don't care for you singling them out, especially when you have 24 posts.

I have to disagree with you as far as "could have run a better cycle first time around". I was pleased with the results and I could have been doing 1000mg of test a week and I still would of had the hair loss sides from the EQ. I am one of the very few people who get the hair loss side effect from EQ and the amount of test has nothing to do with it. I am very pleased with the 40mg of VAR and running the Var at 60 mg is contradicting yourself about running test higher than other components (I'm running 50 mg of test ED).
    I will do some more research on the HCG .

You are right that I probably should not have limited responses to Veterans. I was just trying to "weed out" people who post just for the hell of posting. What I was looking for was QUALITY responses opposed to inexperienced opinions. The reason my posts are minimal is due to the fact that I take the time to research instead of just posting the question or throwing in my "2 cent" responses to get my # of posts up.

So I am looking for experienced replies not just Vet responses. Any suggestions as to how I might include some HCG in the extended cycle? Thank you for any EDUCATED responses

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper
    I have to disagree with you as far as "could have run a better cycle first time around". I was pleased with the results and I could have been doing 1000mg of test a week and I still would of had the hair loss sides from the EQ. I am one of the very few people who get the hair loss side effect from EQ and the amount of test has nothing to do with it. I am very pleased with the 40mg of VAR and running the Var at 60 mg is contradicting yourself about running test higher than other components (I'm running 50 mg of test ED).
    I will do some more research on the HCG .

You are right that I probably should not have limited responses to Veterans. I was just trying to "weed out" people who post just for the hell of posting. What I was looking for was QUALITY responses opposed to inexperienced opinions. The reason my posts are minimal is due to the fact that I take the time to research instead of just posting the question or throwing in my "2 cent" responses to get my # of posts up.

So I am looking for experienced replies not just Vet responses. Any suggestions as to how I might include some HCG in the extended cycle? Thank you for any EDUCATED responses
    Exactly my point....up the test prop. As for it being your first cycle, ask the "educated" people on this board and they would tell you one compound is enough for the first time. Also, EQ has other sides besides hairloss, it shuts you down!!! Also, test does not prevent hairloss!!! Also, if you are going to run EQ then run it for at least 10-12 weeks for it to have its best effect. Also, 20 weeks for a first cycle is too long. But to help you with your question, I would start the HCG now at 500 ius twice a week. Then, two weeks after your cycle you can up it to 1000 ius ed for ten days. Good luck.

PS you were probably right to keep anavar at such a low dose since it was your first cycle...and your first time using it. You would probably be happier in the future with 60-80 mgs ed.
    Last edited by 8-MAN; 07-21-2005 at 11:21 AM.

First of all thank you for trying to help.

It seems there is a communication gap here:

This is my 3rd cycle. My last cycle was 10 weeks of 75 mg of Test prop ED and 40 mg of Anavar ED.
    In my current cycle, I was planning on doing the EQ in this cycle for 12 weeks but had to end it early (about week 7) due to hair loss. I'm pretty sure it was the EQ because I did not have these sides before in other cycles having used the Test prop. This was the first time using EQ and the shedding seemed to subside about two weeks after ceasing the EQ.

From what I can gather, by extending my current cycle out by 4 more weeks, it is just going to be a little tougher for my body to come back to normal PCT. I was hoping I might get some feedback from some Bros who have done longer cycles 20 weeks or more. I am using a very small amount of gear as I have been able to achieve the results I am looking for without excessive amounts of gear. Why use more gear if I can get the results I want on less? It is better for your wallet and body!

I really need to do some more research on the HCG as it appears it would be a wise investment. If anyone has any good reads on HCG please post.

Thank you

Thread Information