My cycle 2nd week into it

Age - 20
    Height - 6-0
    Weight - 160

400mg Deca
    450mg Test
    200mg Vit B6

After 8 weeks i plan on doing Clomid.

Do you think i should get Nolva? Is it important and beneficial?

Any other tips or advice anything helps. THANK YOU.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH

Age - 20
    Height - 6-0
    Weight - 160

400mg Deca
    450mg Test
    200mg Vit B6

After 8 weeks i plan on doing Clomid.

Do you think i should get Nolva? Is it important and beneficial?

A lot of people on here will say you are too young, but i won;t bash you cause i started around the same age. My only problem is you'reo nly 160 im alsmot positive you could have gained more naturally, and it is something i would have done before cycling. i hit like 225-230 before i eevn touched juice. regardless doses are decent, ( i would have run the test just slightly higher maybe 500 and dropped the deca if first cycle). nolva would be beneficial if you get test induced gyno at which point it will be too late(ao i would grab it now). Also an 8 week cycle of those two compounds in my opinion is too short.... shoulda gone with a begginer cycle, 500 test E ew, see how you repsond and it WILL make you gain mass as long as you eat decent. shoulda prolly aksed prior to starting and maybe we could have all helped you out a little more.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    In red.....

Age - 20
    Height - 6-0
    Weight - 160

400mg Deca this is fine
    450mg Test I would bump this to at least 500mg, to avoid the evil deca dick
    200mg Vit B6 this is fine

After 8 weeks i plan on doing Clomid. Don't forget the nolva too

Do you think i should get Nolva? Is it important and beneficial? Nolva should be run ED throughout your cycle and pct. It is an anti-e and yes it is important (prevents gyno and water retention). I would also run ldex wks 1-8(well in your case week 3-8)

TripleH is offline Junior Member
    I was always a hard gainer. My metabolism is just too fast. Right now i have under 3% body fat. I can burn fat off so easily so im trying to eat right while im on the cycle. I have been working out since i was 16 and have gotten cut but i want to bulk up. I have been trying for a while to bulk up and have done various things but nothing has really worked. So far in the two weeks i can see some visible differences in my arms and other places. I have gained about 3.5 pounds in these two weeks.

What might happen if i dont use nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    A lot of people on here will say you are too young, but i won;t bash you cause i started around the same age. My only problem is you'reo nly 160 im alsmot positive you could have gained more naturally, and it is something i would have done before cycling.
    I was thinking the same. He could have put on a helluva lot more muscle naturally, but since he was already in week 2 Anyway, 8 weeks is when the deca truly kicks in (you will still make good gains). However, if you can run your cycle for 10-12 weeks, you will see greater results.

What might happen if i dont use nolva?
    In your case, I would not worry about water retention, which nolva helps reduce. What I would be worried about is getting gyno. I've never had problems with gyno, but know many who have. I figure, paying the 45 or 50 bucks (ar-r .com) is better than the 3or 4 grand to have tissue removed from your chest.

TripleH is offline Junior Member
    Is it possible for me to get up to 185 going that i eat rite, get good sleep and train hard? Trust me i am a really really hard gainer. I have gone through several different techniques on bulking up, i went from Creatine, to protein shakes, i even tried eating fast food like crazy thinking that because it was high calories i would bulk up, and i did but i burned it off really fast. I have gone about a year before i actually decided to get on the juice. Do you think there was a better cycle i could have done, because i thought this was the best because you retain alot of gains, small side effects and good for bulking.

TripleH, get yourself on the diet forum and check out the bulking sticky. Study it and then calculate your macros. Figure out all the numbers (might want to invest in a scale, to measure food) and literally calculate everything. There may be some issues w your diet, being your fast metabolism and all. Additionally, check your bodyfat, so you can adjust the numbers inyour diet so that you can constantly be growing. Eating is the hugest part to what you want.....Lean Muscle.

Is it possible for me to get up to 185 going that i eat rite, get good sleep and train hard? Trust me i am a really really hard gainer. I have gone through several different techniques on bulking up, i went from Creatine, to protein shakes, i even tried eating fast food like crazy thinking that because it was high calories i would bulk up, and i did but i burned it off really fast. I have gone about a year before i actually decided to get on the juice. Do you think there was a better cycle i could have done, because i thought this was the best because you retain alot of gains, small side effects and good for bulking.
    These are not the "techniques" to bulking. This proves my last post. Bulking Sticky, my friend.
    This cycle is fine. If you truly want to maintain your gains, adjust that food intake. Once you figure out what and how to eat you'll explode, for a fact.
    Getting to 185? no one can answer this. The question is, can you maintain this size post cycle? IMO, time off is more important than time on. This is when your training and diet, truly come into play. Good luck, bro

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    im willing to bet your diet is so far off and that si why your not gaining naturally. What does it looks like? if you're a hardgainer then you should probably be eating about 4000+ calories/ day (quality protein, and cals.) I bet if you did this alone you would gain a bit, maybe even hit 185 naturally in a few months,

Thread Information