AMERBOY is offline New Member

good cycle:while training jiu jitsu

i train brazilian jiu jitsu and was just wondering whats a good cycle to start with.i need something that cuts and doesnt hurt my cardio.my weight is 230 and height is 5'8".i eat good and do alot of cardio.i have known some nhb fighters that have done alot of winnyand clen .in the next year i will be doing alot of jiu jitsu tournys and need to cut weight.any suggestions would be great.fills good being a newbie on this site.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AMERBOY
    i train brazilian jiu jitsu and was just wondering whats a good cycle to start with.i need something that cuts and doesnt hurt my cardio.my weight is 230 and height is 5'8".i eat good and do alot of cardio.i have known some nhb fighters that have done alot of winnyand clen.in the next year i will be doing alot of jiu jitsu tournys and need to cut weight.any suggestions would be great.fills good being a newbie on this site.
    I think for your goals anavar and equipoise would help for the following reasons:
    -Good for the joints
    -do not cause water retention
    -Helps with cardio due to increasing red blood cell count
    -Both are good strength drugs

Then maybe start halotestin a couple of weeks before your tourney, halo will make you feel very aggressive. Just get off it soon as it is very harsh to the body.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    If you need to cut a lot of weaight I would stay away frome most steriods becouse most hurt your cardio and make you gain weaight. A few that will help would be:var,winnie,clen ,T3(cytomel ). I do submission wrestling and run a small amount of deca ,var and test mostly for my joinst and bad back.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    All so if you go with clen or T3 make shur to get off it two weeks befor a turnie because it makes your body temp higher and hurts your cardio.

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    i used test and deca when i did jui jitsu, grappling and such, i was a powerhouse and threw ppl around like never before, i also had to be pryed apart from my oponinant so i wouldnt choke him to death, carefull of your temper.
    i dont know about the cutting though, i like fighting bigger people.

AMERBOY is offline New Member
    thanks guys much appreciated.keylock if i was to take winny,clen ,t3 how would i take it,h ow long of cycle should it be

Thread Information