hatchblack is offline Associate Member

New trends in cycle advice

Haven't been on the board in a while but I was suprised by the new thoughts on test only cycles and low doses. Don't get me wrong, I like the differences of opinion this is all new thinking to me. Here is the cycle that I was considering below. Seems a bit overkill by standards today but let me know what you think.

week 1-15 500mgs test E or cyp (bi-weekly inject)
    week 1-3 75mgs of prop ED (kickstart)
    week 1-15 400mgs of DECA (bi-weekly inject)
    week 16-18 75mgs of prop ED (to clear long esters before PCT)
    week 11-18 60mgs of anavar (split into two doses througout day)

PCT 3 days after last prop shot

Stats 6'5 250lbs (12%BF)
    Training around 6 years
    Age 30
    Cycle experience...none
    Diet...eat big and clean and try to grow like mad.

Normal ancillaries throughout cycle of course....ie Ldex and Nolva if necessary.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I like using multiple compounds for maximum synergy. I like the cycle a-z, and if your diet/training is on, you should explode.
    Next cycle, why not run some tren ?

block is offline Associate Member
    i have to agree tren is the shit even though I have not gained a pound off of it the strenth and hardness is great also I am cutting so I wasent trying for size.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    Haven't been on the board in a while but I was suprised by the new thoughts on test only cycles and low doses. Don't get me wrong, I like the differences of opinion this is all new thinking to me. Here is the cycle that I was considering below. Seems a bit overkill by standards today but let me know what you think.

Stats 6'5 250lbs (12%BF)
    Training around 6 years
    Age 30
    Cycle experience...none
    Diet...eat big and clean and try to grow like mad.
    I have to say If thats your first cycle thin that is way over kill. I my shur you will explode but you probly would explode with a test only cycle if your diet and training is as down as you say it is.

Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    I have to say If thats your first cycle thin that is way over kill. I my shur you will explode but you probly would explode with a test only cycle if your diet and training is as down as you say it is.
    How much test...just 500mgs?

I was really interested in running the Deca for joint preservation.

Var to harden up at the end.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I guess if a guy Ronnie's size asked this question you would say the same thing?

The cycle looks good for your hight and size.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a killer cycle ... i also say u should run the prop for the first 4 weeks ... but other than that ... have fun growing with all that gear

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have always used at least 3 compounds in my cycles... except once when I did an eq only. If everything is as you say then go for it.

thanks. I am siked about it.

Time to grow

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I guess if a guy Ronnie's size asked this question you would say the same thing?

The cycle looks good for your hight and size.
    Steroids are drugs would you tell some one, no dont just start with pot throw some meth and acid then you'll relly get messed up. Im just saying I think he shuld start slow and you know as well as I do (probly better) that he would get good gains from 500 to 750mg of test (only) for 12 weeks. But do what ever you want take 10 diffrant steroids for all I care.

Steroids are drugs would you tell some one, no dont just start with pot throw some meth and acid then you'll relly get messed up. Im just saying I think he shuld start slow and you know as well as I do (probly better) that he would get good gains from 500 to 750mg of test (only) for 12 weeks. But do what ever you want take 10 diffrant steroids for all I care.
    Easy killer. This is an open discussion and that is why I posted it. I want to hear differing opinions. I was just considering running the DECA because my shoulder is very suspect and I was hoping the DECA would help a little bit with that.

Am I wrong to assume that the Deca will help with joint pain a bit...?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Am I wrong to assume that the Deca will help with joint pain a bit...?
    No -- not really... Deca will lube the joints.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member

You cannot compare hrmones to such compounds as meth and pot! This is a great combination for his first run. In fact, at 250 12%bf, he is bigger and leaner than some of the members on this board who are ou there giving advice on what to do.

Your cycle looks well thought out, although I agree, 4 weeks for prop. You will love the results.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    You cannot compare hrmones to such compounds as meth and pot! This is a great combination for his first run. In fact, at 250 12%bf, he is bigger and leaner than some of the members on this board who are ou there giving advice on what to do.

Your cycle looks well thought out, although I agree, 4 weeks for prop. You will love the results.
    Thanks. You think 4 weeks on the prop on the front and the back side...?

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    At least on the front side. And 500 mg of test is a good base.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    At least on the front side. And 500 mg of test is a good base.
    Cool. I am definitely going to run it on the backside as well because I don't want to wait before PCT while test levels are dropping.

3 days and they I am back on PCT is right for prop....?

Not resurect an old thread, but 2 weeks of prop on the backside should be enough to clear the Deca and Test Enan from my system correct....?

3 days after last prop shot is PCT time...?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I think it is 2 weeks/15 days and 3 days for prop. Thats a great cycle though. And yes deca does lube your joints I use EQ and that works great for me instead of deca.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the deca is actually like 3 weeks (18 days actually i believe), might as well wait 3 to be safe so run the prop for 15 days then 3 days after the last shot should line you up good for pct purposes, could even extend the test one week **(if enanthate , otherwise cyp takes 3 to clear so end with deca) so everything is out at the same time.. sorry if this is what you ment up top mark95...i was a little confused.
    i think the cycle looks nice, well planned, if you did chose to go test only and use the deca for joints i think you could get away with 100-200 mgs/ wk (i think that is the dose people use for joint support) but hey why not run it like you have planned it looks good, good luck
    magic
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 07-27-2005 at 10:53 PM.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I think that cycle looks pretty solid except for a few little details, all of which were already mentioned above. You will DEFINATELY EXPLODE.

But, I still think its a bit extreme for a first cycle.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    That does look like a killer cycle and at your size it would do you well, but why not just run 1 compound to see how you react to it? Maybe throw some var in at the end?

I am not dead set on anything just yet but I think I will tolerate it just fine. My training partner was running the same thing and he put on a little over 22lbs after PCT was complete and I am already 40lbs bigger than he. I think going any less would be kind of a waste but I see what you guys are saying.

I will update you once I get underway.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You're a big dude. 250 @ 12%? Wow, that's all I gotta say.

Hit that cylce up and I can see you hitting the 270 mark. Freak is all I gotta say.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Good cycle, but not a good beginner cycle IMHO.

just want to make sure I have my timing schedules right.

Basically I will be off Deca for a little over 20 days before I start PCT as well as being off Enanthate the same amount of time.

I figure I end both Enathate and Deca in week 15 (on Thursday) pick up the prop on the following Sunday and run that for two solid weeks and then take 3 days off that before starting PCT.

Total cycle time will be just over 18 weeks and I should be able to start PCT 3 days after last shot of prop.

I will be running LDex throughout cycle as well as 10mgs of Nolvadex EOD to maintain good cholesterol profiles.

PCT will consisit of Clomid for 30 days at 150mgs for 5 days, 100mgs for 10 days, and 50mgs for 15 days as well as LDex througout and Nolvadex at 20mgs ED.

I was also going to run Trib at 4g's throughout cycle to attempt to combat testicular atrophy and through PCT as well.

Am I missing anything...?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i think the deca is actually like 3 weeks (18 days actually i believe), might as well wait 3 to be safe so run the prop for 15 days then 3 days after the last shot should line you up good for pct purposes, could even extend the test one week **(if enanthate , otherwise cyp takes 3 to clear so end with deca) so everything is out at the same time.. sorry if this is what you ment up top mark95...i was a little confused.
    i think the cycle looks nice, well planned, if you did chose to go test only and use the deca for joints i think you could get away with 100-200 mgs/ wk (i think that is the dose people use for joint support) but hey why not run it like you have planned it looks good, good luck
    magic
    Maybe run the enanthat through week 16...? That would give me basically 13 days off the enanthate before the start of PCT

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    You're a big dude. 250 @ 12%? Wow, that's all I gotta say.

Hit that cylce up and I can see you hitting the 270 mark. Freak is all I gotta say.
    Thanks man. I want to get back up to about 260 with a little extra fluff before I start so the transition doesn't look too bad. I have been as heavy as like 275 while softer but I carry the weight pretty good. People don't really notice.

I may be overshooting my goals here but I fully expect to gain between 20 and 30lbs while keeping 85% of it.

I would love to end up with a solid gain of 20lb of mass after this cycle. I want to explode.

Lastly....this one I know will start a firestorm for all the people on the fence because they think I am running too much!!!!

I have a bunch of Dbol stored up and want to take advantage of the strength gains from that.

What about 3 weeks of Dbol from weeks 4-7 after the prop is finished and before the Var. That will give me 4 weeks off the Dbol before the Var.

**all orals will be accompanied by r-ALA, milk thistle, n-acetlycestine (sp?), etc, etc.**

bump for replies

Maybe run the enanthat through week 16...? That would give me basically 13 days off the enanthate before the start of PCT
    It doesn;t really matter a whole lot. if you end them at the same time or not.. i personally like to run my test a little longer then deca in hoeps it will ease PCT. Another thing which i think i would consider upon looking over the cycle again, i think i would stop my deca at week 14( maybe even week 13, i noticed when i ran deca gains seemed to slow around the 12 week point), and then run the test to like 15 or so. then continue the prop in the 2 weeks prior to PCT

Lastly....this one I know will start a firestorm for all the people on the fence because they think I am running too much!!!!

I have a bunch of Dbol stored up and want to take advantage of the strength gains from that.

What about 3 weeks of Dbol from weeks 4-7 after the prop is finished and before the Var. That will give me 4 weeks off the Dbol before the Var.

**all orals will be accompanied by r-ALA, milk thistle, n-acetlycestine (sp?), etc, etc.**
    COuld jump the cycle with the Dbol instead of the prop, although you will be running two orals in the cycle you give yourself about a 7 week break between the two. also since var is fairly mild it shouldn;t be a problem, especially since you have the necessary liver protectants (if you're really paranoid get yourself some liv-52)

I am just trying to get the timing of this transition from Test E and Deca to Prop and finally to PCT just right.

If I run Deca through week 15, Test E through week 16, I was planning on starting prop on the following Sunday after the last Test E shot (previous Thrusday) and running prop for 7 or 14 days.

If I run prop for 7 days after the last Test E shot and start PCT 3 days after last prop shot that would give me aproximately 13 days off of the Test E and 20 days off the Deca.

How does that timing sound for clearing the Deca and Test out of my system before the PCT...?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

it doesnt look to bad just try and shoot the test 1 time a week atleast, ide split your current 500mg into 2 shots a week @ 250mg each shot=500mg EW. Instead of a 250mg dose bi-weekly. same thing with the Deca @ 400mg EW.

other then that your still up to code..

have fun
    ~DV~

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    it doesnt look to bad just try and shoot the test 1 time a week atleast, ide split your current 500mg into 2 shots a week @ 250mg each shot=500mg EW. Instead of a 250mg dose bi-weekly. same thing with the Deca @ 400mg EW.

other then that your still up to code..

have fun
    ~DV~
    I always do that sh*t. I meant twice weekly, not biweekly. Thanks for the catch.

bump for responses to shot timing....?

Thread Information