kingwardy is offline New Member

Unhappy Sick As A Dogggg need help

Hey evryone i am 4 weeks into my test cycle and have been hit with the flu it came on so quick mon and it is now thursday and it is still going on strong i missed my shot because i felt it would make things worse. i cant train let alone leave the house. i wake up at least three times a night 2wice to dry myself from sweating and once to run a heater under my blanket cause im freezing. i have head aches runny nose mad cough. i am on anti biotics and i really want to get back into my normal life but dunno when i will be able to my weight has droped 3 kg and i really dont want to loose more. do u think i should just push on and ignore it all?
    also do u think i should continue my cycle? or wait till i am better?
    Last edited by kingwardy; 07-21-2005 at 02:40 AM.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    you will get better and when you do you will see clearly. i know it has to suck like taking 3 steps forward and seemingly 4 back. continue on!

kingwardy is offline New Member
    yeah nose is dry and worn getting better now it is sunday again i will hit it again tomorrow hard as

ward065 is offline Member
    be careful lifting when you are sick. i mean it (if thats what you mean)

i did this before twice when i was sick. i was angry because i did not train in like 4 or 5 days and i felt i had to train.

Guess what. When i trained, not only was my workout hell ( i felt like leaving the gym, it was pure torture) when i got home i became sicker for several more days!

So i've learned the lesson. If you truely are sick, tired, drowsy, fever.....do not work out regardless, you will feel much better doing it when you are back to normal. Relax, get better and look forward to it when you are.

sensaispike is offline Member
    man that has to suck, esp cus you are on cycle, but no body really said if you should skip workouts cus you are sick well on cycle..... and i would think that you would not want to skip an injection....but i could be wrong... any thoughts?

L8ter

Thread Information