Thread: U.S. Army

biggen is offline Associate Member

U.S. Army

i am about to join the delayed entry program the army has which means i have a couple months or more to really get in shape. i have cycled twice before with great results but had an injury a little over a year ago and was forced to quit working out i am fully recovered and i weigh 20 lbs less than a year ago i have been working out and eating decent for the last 2 months, gained about ten lbs in lean mass and am sitting around 9-10% i am planning on a good strong cycle followed with a great pct including hcg is their anything in particular i need to really focus on besides running a ton and my regular routine any ideas at all thanks

AG5678 is offline Member
    EAT like a fuken machine.

Test E 700mg wk 1-12
    Deca 600mg wk wk1-12
    Dbol 30mg ED wk 1-4
    Nolva
    PCT

A friend of mine said he got GREAT results with a cycle similar to that.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Boot camp will take whatever you gain, I wouldn't juice. Just lift and start running because you'll be doing a lot of that

JohnnyB

Gills is offline Associate Member
    Jonny B is spot on. I went through USMC boot camp in '98. went in in good shape about 175 and 12% came out of boot camp at 149 and no fat. I looked like I cam out of a concentration camp. Run, do a lot of push ups, then run some more. No need to waste gear on gains that are going to be gone

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Boot camp? Only a big fat sissy would have any problem with army boot camp these days. You are good to go. Don't worry about any gear. You don't need it. You really don't want to add any body weight, either. Take it easy on your feet. Don't go in with foot problems or shin splints. Try to run on grass as much as possible. Take care of your knees and ankles... no B-ball, tennis, etc. Work on climbing ability... do lots of chins, hangs, rope climbs, running up stairs, etc. Keep your BF down to a reasonable level. If you see veins, better fatten up a hair right before you go in. A LITTLE body fat will actually help you, IMHO. Find out what the standards are for running... it is probably like 2-1/2 miles in 20 minutes or something lame like that. That is the type of run you should practice. You don't have to be superman or even an average man to graduate from boot camp in any branch of the service these days, even the Marine Corps. My uncle lost two teeth and a lot of skin in marine boot camp in 1960. One guy had a ruptured spleen. Guys who couldn't hack it got the crap beat out of them either by their squaddies or their drill seargent. Now, they get "stress cards" that they display when they feel stressed, and it is completely hands-off.

The biggest obstacle you will face is the very structured environment and the lack of outlets for emotion and expression of individuality. Resist the urge to do something different. Like the guy who insists on smoking a pipe when everybody else smokes cigarettes... or the guy who insists on wearing boxers when the rest of the company all wear briefs. You don't want to stand out, and every fiber in your body will be demanding that you do so, as a way of asserting yourself and retaining some sense of control. Forget it. Let it go. Be "the invisible recruit" and blend right in... don't excel, and never, ever lag behind. Do that, and you will breeze right through this and laugh at the handful of pussies who couldn't hack it.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Boot camp will take whatever you gain, I wouldn't juice. Just lift and start running because you'll be doing a lot of that

JohnnyB

Was going to say the same thing.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The two hardest days are shakedown and the gas chamber...

biggen is offline Associate Member
    i was thinking the same thing about loosing the weight. i figure the lack of cals and all the running would strip it off me. 2 1/2 miles in twenty i got that shit easy and i am a really good climber i do alot of free climbing and stuff. well thanks for the info i guess i will just keep up what im doing thanks bros

Unoid is offline Member
    you'd think if you were going striaght in as a officer that they wouldn't break ur ass down in bootcamp, but they still make soon to be officers (mainly those in college) to still go.

You'd think they'd want officers to maintain more of an identity and uniqueness.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    The two hardest days are shakedown and the gas chamber...
    The gas chamber sucked... I was crying for my Mom and shit...

Start running and doing pushups and situps now. Don't worry about gear. You won't need it.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    you'd think if you were going striaght in as a officer that they wouldn't break ur ass down in bootcamp, but they still make soon to be officers (mainly those in college) to still go.

You'd think they'd want officers to maintain more of an identity and uniqueness.
    its not boot camp bud..its officer candidate school

Who said anything about OCS in the first place? I leve for OCS and January, but I figure after 8 years enlisted, I just might have a leg up on the rest of the colledge boys. I will be going gear free. I think it would be more of a hinderance in any case.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    I wasn't thinking. Great point.

AG5678

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    The gas chamber sucked... I was crying for my Mom and shit...
    LMAO

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    All my friends that went into the Army and the Marines came out real skinny. But they could do pull ups and push ups till they were blue in the face. Having low bodyweight really helps with that. And running. Less stress on your joints. I would take everyone's advice and skip the gear. Just concentrate on push ups, pull ups, and running. Good luck bro.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    Who said anything about OCS in the first place? I leve for OCS and January, but I figure after 8 years enlisted, I just might have a leg up on the rest of the colledge boys. I will be going gear free. I think it would be more of a hinderance in any case.
    the person in my qoute on my last post said officers have to go to boot camp, in which case i said its ocs

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    LMAO
    LOL! It's not funny, bro! I swear this is how the scenario went:

I walk into the gas chamber.
    Drill Sgt: Take off your mask.
    Me: Ok.
    Drill Sgt: Where are you from?
    Me: I live in... cough cough
    Drill Sgt: Where, Private!?
    Me: Cough, cough, COUGH COUGH COUGH. HELP ME!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!
    Drill Sgt: Hahahahahahahah!!!!! (He was still wearing his mask of course... bitch...)
    Me: COUGH COUGH... I'M DYING!! HELP!! I'M DYING!!! HELP!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!! COUGH COUGH!!
    Drill Sgt: Say your ABC's, Private!
    Me: **** YOU, YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!
    Drill Sgt: Hahahahahahahahah!!!!
    Me: i need my mom.... I NEED MY MOM!!! HELP!!!! SOMEONE!!!! I'M DYING!!!!
    etc...
    etc...

I have broken my bones, had surgical procedures performed on my body with no anaesthetic, had my ear sliced open while trying to surf, fallen off of a skateboard at over 30mph going down a hill in shorts, stung by an entire HIVE of yellow jackets (which don't die after they sting you) for over 5 minutes straight, and many more things. I have a high pain tolerance.

The gas chamber feels like you are breathing glass mixed with cayenne pepper but worse. It fills your eyes with pain, your nose and your mouth. The most pain I have ever been in, ever.

If you go USMC you get to go to the gas chamber once a year. That is something to look forward to

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You will gain muscles in boot camp most likely!

while there eat like a Horsezilla!

Have you been there 3Vandoo? I don't think any one gained muscle there. not enough calories to keep up with your expenditure

Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    Have you been there 3Vandoo? I don't think any one gained muscle there. not enough calories to keep up with your expenditure
    Me too... I lost hella fat, though.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    LOL! It's not funny, bro! I swear this is how the scenario went:

I walk into the gas chamber.
    Drill Sgt: Take off your mask.
    Me: Ok.
    Drill Sgt: Where are you from?
    Me: I live in... cough cough
    Drill Sgt: Where, Private!?
    Me: Cough, cough, COUGH COUGH COUGH. HELP ME!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!
    Drill Sgt: Hahahahahahahah!!!!! (He was still wearing his mask of course... bitch...)
    Me: COUGH COUGH... I'M DYING!! HELP!! I'M DYING!!! HELP!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!! COUGH COUGH!!
    Drill Sgt: Say your ABC's, Private!Me: **** YOU, YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!Drill Sgt: Hahahahahahahahah!!!!
    Me: i need my mom.... I NEED MY MOM!!! HELP!!!! SOMEONE!!!! I'M DYING!!!!
    etc...
    etc...

I have broken my bones, had surgical procedures performed on my body with no anaesthetic, had my ear sliced open while trying to surf, fallen off of a skateboard at over 30mph going down a hill in shorts, stung by an entire HIVE of yellow jackets (which don't die after they sting you) for over 5 minutes straight, and many more things. I have a high pain tolerance.

The gas chamber feels like you are breathing glass mixed with cayenne pepper but worse. It fills your eyes with pain, your nose and your mouth. The most pain I have ever been in, ever.
    LOL!!!!!!!

Tom_k_999 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggen
    i am about to join the delayed entry program the army has which means i have a couple months or more to really get in shape. i have cycled twice before with great results but had an injury a little over a year ago and was forced to quit working out i am fully recovered and i weigh 20 lbs less than a year ago i have been working out and eating decent for the last 2 months, gained about ten lbs in lean mass and am sitting around 9-10% i am planning on a good strong cycle followed with a great pct including hcg is their anything in particular i need to really focus on besides running a ton and my regular routine any ideas at all thanks
    Don't you get drug tested, because my friend had his urine sample and his blood sample taken after the interview

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_k_999
    Don't you get drug tested, because my friend had his urine sample and his blood sample taken after the interview
    Only for rec. drugs.

Thread Information