Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Juice holdiays?

  1. #1
    Tom_k_999 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004

    Juice holdiays?

    I have read a fair few pages and have notied alot of you have been on an AAS holiday. I was just wandering how do you finish a full course because Can't you only stay in a certain country for like 3 weeks, that doesn't give you enough time,

  2. #2
    China Dawg's Avatar
    China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    It depends a lot on the country and what their rules are. I live in China, which is communist and fairly strict. So you are restricted here for the length of your stay on a tourist visa, but I think they extended the length or number of allowable entries this last year. Some people just pop down to Hong Kong when their visa is done and get a new one. I've got a work visa and only have to renew it once a year....

    Other countries that you might want to visit on a "holiday" like Thailand or Turkey have different policies and I do not believe they are as limiting.

  3. #3
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Thailand normally issues visas for 30 days to tourists. But you can cross over the border to Cambodia and return, and get stamped again for another 30 days, and again when that one expires. I don't know about Turkey.

    In Mexico you can get a 180 day tourist visa. But it is not nearly as juicer-friendly as Thailand.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts