Damn I feel so much better now

I finally had to drop my dbol , it was getting ridiculous. I was on 50mg a day and I'll be the first to say it was too ****ing much. My water retention got bad FAST. I was so bloated that I had absolutely zero appetite and felt sick/lethargic the entire 3 weeks I was on it. I almost felt so shitty I didnt even want to go train. I'll never touch the shit again, its prop for a kickstart from now on.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Were u taking an anti e?

20mg nolva ed bro, WITH T3 and still fekt sooooooo shitty

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Were u taking an anti e?
    Thats what I was wondering, I've ran 50mg/ed for 6 weeks with some bloating, but nothing too bad.

I've ran 35mg ed before, but never as high as 50. I'm also running 300mg cyp/wk,500mg sus/wk, 800mg EQ/wk.

So, were you taking an anti-e?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I havent added one ounce of water retention in the 3 weeks of the dbol im on...not a drop... maybe its fake..

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    So, were you taking an anti-e?
    "20mg nolva ed bro, WITH T3 and still fekt sooooooo shitty"

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    20mg nolva ed bro, WITH T3 and still fekt sooooooo shitty
    t3 isn;t an anti-e if you'ei mplying it in this comment, you shoudla ran some ldex with it to cut down on bloat. 50 is a shit load of dbol how come you didn;t go loweR?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    t3 isn;t an anti-e if you'ei mplying it in this comment, you shoudla ran some ldex with it to cut down on bloat. 50 is a shit load of dbol how come you didn;t go loweR?
    Because I'm a stupid ass, thats why I didnt go lower. I had 100, 10mg british dragon tabs, and figured if I was running them for 3 weeks I'd try to burn through the bag of them, since not much leftover for another cycle. The T-3 wasnt for the bloat ,but more for burning off as much fat as possible while on the dbol so the retention wouldnt appear as bad. Didnt help much, but yesterday afternoon was my last dbol tab and today as the day goes on more I feel better and better. I suppose it sucks, but everybody tells me how much size I look like I've gained in a short amount of time, and I've been eating clean as hell, so I know 10 weeks from now when the show comes and I've ran out the rest of my cycle which includes winny V, masteron , and anavar , it will all be worth it. I may try dbol again, but half the dosage I was on at most.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol we all amke mistakes at some point...at least you got results, i started out too low on my first dbol run and didn;t get much out of it. i guess it one of those tihngs you can;t really know how much to take till you try it, some people can go 50 some only need to go 30, live and learn. best of luck on the rest of the cycle though.

thanks bro

I guess it just affects different people different ways, I ran 50mg/ed for 6 weeks, like I said, and I didn't have too bad of bloat. Some may argue that "I do not need that much", and they may be right. Though I notice signifigantly greater growth with 50mg/ed vs 40mg/ed. Do what works for you.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I finally had to drop my dbol, it was getting ridiculous. I was on 50mg a day and I'll be the first to say it was too ****ing much. My water retention got bad FAST. I was so bloated that I had absolutely zero appetite and felt sick/lethargic the entire 3 weeks I was on it. I almost felt so shitty I didnt even want to go train. I'll never touch the shit again, its prop for a kickstart from now on.
    Has the exact same effect on me in fact any oral AAS does. They leave me with zero appetite, and i feel ill constantly, nolva also has the same effect for some reason.
    Giving that i diet on about 5000 cals a day having no appetite is a serious problem, thus i have not used an oral for about 2 years.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Why you running Cyp and Sus?

Thread Information