BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Optimum Bulk Cycle

Hey first time im going to do a full on bulk cycle. I've done three cycles already this will be the fourth. The others were test 500 first cycle 10 weeks, second test, eq, dbol , third test 750 1-15, EQ 600 1-14, Tren 5-15 75mg per day.

Just wondered what you guys thought I should run to get the best results this time. heres what i was thinkin

Anadrol 50mg ED 1-4 weeks
    Test E 750 or 1000????? Help? 1-14or15
    Deca 400??? 1-12 or more?
    Tren 100mg ED for 10 weeks

What do you guys think. expert opinions only thanks again dudes.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    I think that tren is going to kick your ass and you are going to be sweating like a pig....or maybe that just happens to me at 100mg ED. Have you used tren before? Is this homebrew from powder or pellets? If it is powder and you have only used pellets before, I will refer you to barons post in the lab. other than that it looks good

yah i said above that i ran tren at 75mg/ml for 10 weeks. And yes i made it from powder.

So should i run my test at 750 or 1000 and my deca at 400 or more?

also, this will be my first time running deca .

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Dont know what you mean by expert but IMO, a good old meat and potatoes bulker is a strong dose of long estered test and deca w/ some dbol in the begining..IMO anadrol is like blowing up a baloon and then letting the air out, as far as I am concerned anadrol is a waste compared to dbol. So w/ your cycle history and assuming you are old enoug etc, 1-4 dbol@50mgs ED/1-16 test E @ 1gm per week/1-14 deca@500mgs per week
    notice I dropped the deca down before the test because it will stay in your system longer than the test, If you can get some deca phenylpropinate that would be good to run all the way through the end of your cycle b/c it clears your system quicker and deca dick is no fun so I would definatly drop it a few weeks b4 dropping the test..

bump anyone else not like anadrol , think i should do dbol instead, i ran it last time at 50 mg ed and didnt really gain shit as far as weight goes.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Dont,like the idea of running Tren and Deca in the same cycle. Both compounds are very suppresive. In the same cycle it will cause you many unwanted problems.

May be some Tbol if your gains of Dbol were not as expected?

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    drop the anadrol , and go with the dbol , i also agree with swifto. good luck bro.

i heard some badass things about anadrol though. yah i wasnt sure if i wanted to run the deca and tren cuz last time tren alone gave me limp d*** just thought if i was runnin a gram of test that i would be alright with the two
    any other opinions?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm the opposite, I think d-bol is garbage and drol is the way to go. I'd go with drol, test tren for your cycle.

Thread Information