BOBBY D is offline Member

Test, I Didn't Feel Much!

i finished my first cycle of test(500mg/wk, 1-15wks), deca (400mg/wk,1-12wks), d-bol 30mgs/day(1-4wks). it seems like dbol is the only thing that works good for me, if it wasn't so bad on the liver, it would be wonderful. anyways my strength increase in the first 9 wks was incredible, size was there, but after 10th week, i felt that i was getting thinner. my diet was good, but i got lazy a few times but it still was on track. lifting was great in the first 10 weeks but of course i missed a few sessions & got lazy, but got up & kept going. my question is i heard that sometimes first cycles of test/deca r not as affective, for some ppl, because ur body isnt used to the chemical so the effects & gains r not as expected. all i noticed from test was alot of zits on the arms & back. maybe my next cycle will be more effective. now i start clomid next week, but i really didn't gain much weight, just about 10 & i lost 5 these past 2 weeks. 27yrs old, 160lbs, first cycle.

1. how long do i wait until i do my next cycle.

2. what is a good winter cycle for packing on mass & weight.

guys thanks for ur help, anybody have suggestions about this, u have always been helpful, please let me know.

thanks. BD

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    My guess is that your gear was fake or extremely underdosed.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    your gotta make sure your diet and exercise is down. what does the diet look like? But yeah, I would say fake too b/c even if you didn't workout, your bound to get some mass with all those components.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    my gear was checked out, the #'s were legit lookin on the deca , my test was BRITISH DRAGON (test cypionate ) w/ the green rubber top. but i do still have a bottle of BD, but no deca oregon left. my dbol was ordered from the same source at the same time, pink snake & arrow, that work pretty good. ill try to get a pic of what i have left.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    get some pics on here then we can take a look for you.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    i finished my first cycle of test(500mg/wk, 1-15wks), deca (400mg/wk,1-12wks), d-bol 30mgs/day(1-4wks). it seems like dbol is the only thing that works good for me, if it wasn't so bad on the liver, it would be wonderful. anyways my strength increase in the first 9 wks was incredible, size was there, but after 10th week, i felt that i was getting thinner. my diet was good, but i got lazy a few times but it still was on track. lifting was great in the first 10 weeks but of course i missed a few sessions & got lazy, but got up & kept going. my question is i heard that sometimes first cycles of test/deca r not as affective, for some ppl, because ur body isnt used to the chemical so the effects & gains r not as expected. all i noticed from test was alot of zits on the arms & back. maybe my next cycle will be more effective. now i start clomid next week, but i really didn't gain much weight, just about 10 & i lost 5 these past 2 weeks. 27yrs old, 160lbs, first cycle.

1. how long do i wait until i do my next cycle.

2. what is a good winter cycle for packing on mass & weight.

guys thanks for ur help, anybody have suggestions about this, u have always been helpful, please let me know.

thanks. BD
    i did the same cycle with a little higher doses and results are good, check ur diet and workout routine.
    time on=time off + half life time of the substances u used
    i'd go for Test and Eq 16-20 weeks.

Thread Information