Thread: testing my test

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member

Question testing my test

Im hopeing one of you pros can help me with this. I bought some test cyp from steris. I bought it from a farmacia in mexico the same one i always get my gear from. I read the book anabolic 2000 and in there the auther states that all test from steris is most likely fake. Is this true ???? Is there a way to test my stuff to see if its legit? If so please let me know how. thanks

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool For What It's Worth . . .

Back in 1999, Steris was enjoined by the F.D.A. from manufacturing injectables because they did not follow proper documentation procedures. There was nothing wrong with the product, but with the manufacturing documentation and records.

Steris has since cleaned up its act, and has resumed making injectables. Except for testosterone, at least here in the U.S. One pharmacist told me that they were afraid of lawsuits from bodybuilders who screwed up, but that is more anecdotal than anything else.

A lot of this was covered on various AIDS forums, since AIDS patients often inject test cyp due to low T-levels. (In fact, the coverage of the test cyp shortage at the time was much more comprehensive than what appeared on the AS and bodybuilding focums).

The Steris problem with the F.D.A. impacted the distribution of all generic test cyp - In addition to their own label, it turns out that Steris was the manufacturer of test cyp distributed by other companies (and under other brand names) such as Goldline and Star (which distributed test cyp as "Virilon IM").

Bottom line: Steris has chosen to stay out of the test cyp market, at least here in the U.S., and I am unaware of their resuming manufacture of the product elsewhere. Therefore, I'd be leery of any test cyp that purports to be manufactured by Steris. (For that matter, I'd be leery about buying any drugs in Mexico, but that's another issue.)

That will be five cents, please . . .

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member

Talking

Thanks man. Hey should i send that payment by certified check or money order

Thread Information