RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member

Sex Drive while on AS

Man this sh** is messed up. I guess it is true that AS can make your dick go limp. And it did not happen just once but several times "kinda suks" I was taking some EQ/test/d-ball not too long ago. I have never experienced that problem before but i guess it can happen. I hear EQ will shut you down big time but never happend to me till this cycle. I mean dont get me wrong i love EQ but i think next time ill have to up the Test or something not too sure. Maybe it was the d-ball by Loeffler that f***** me up. Have any of you guys experienced loss of sex drive while on EQ or d-ball. If you did is there anything i could take next time i use EQ. I know winny use to help but that does not seem to work either lately. Any suggestions?????????

timvds is offline Member
    ive never gotten limp on eq, test, and dboll. are you having these problems post cycle? or while on that cycle? i could see why you would have them post cycle but not while on it.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i have heard of Deca shutting you down...im not too sure about EQ although it and Deca are very similiar, but ive only heard of deca dick..and this should not happen with test and d-bol both in the picture bro...As far as what Timvds says, i could kind of understand if you were post cycle now IF your levels crashed, however the injection stays in your bloodstream for 3 weeks up until you start your clomid..so you really shouldnt crash i wouldnt think
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 04-24-2002 at 10:57 AM.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I did Test/Deca /Dbol and had didn't suffer Deca-dick.

Including test. in a cycle should counter Deca-dick; Deca shuts down test. production, causing the limp dick. If you are running test. you will have more test. in your system than 'normal' so you shouldn't have a problem.

Pist-cycle, however, is another story. When the test. is gone from your system, you will have to wait until your natural test. production is up and running.

If it happened during a cycle, the problem might be something other than the Deca. (I can't say what though.)

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    an overabundent amount of estrogen can suppress your sex drive significantly, this could be your problem, it is seen sometimes with the dbol , test, eq cycles, as you know, eq converst to estrogen as do test and dbol

Yea i hear it can be from "estrogen" but its weird when i even started to take "Liquidex" it did not help that much. Well i guess it might of been something to do with AS. I did get on some HCG and it was good to go for a few weeks. I am planning to run a similar cycle soon i just hope this wont happen again you know. I hear by taking trubulus and clomid EOD may help with that problem but i am not too sure. Thanx for all the replies.

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    some people respond perfectly to exogenoud androgens while others are more sensitive to thier own DHT (dihidrotestosterone)
    i have your same proplem bro. , ALWAYS have deminished sex drive starting 4 th week of any cycle and ofcourse when am off
    this can be counteracted to an extent by the use of Hcg each 2-3 weeks in small dose lie 1500x2 i.u ,plus proviron 25 mg and an anti estrogen as usual.
    your not alone here bro,.
    for this particualr reason i compete now 80 k.g and not above 90 k.g as before so that i only have to be on anabolic steroids for 3 or 4 months per year and then i can maintain naturally for the rest and not the whole year as i had to while i was middle heavy wieght,can't have an altered dick most of the year man !
    or you might wanna try using some viagrea or related compounds

hey bro. forgot to say; limp dick might be merely psychological..so don't keep tryn yourself or watching your erection this leads to anxiety performance as sex therapiests call it.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have heard folks on Dbol getting this problem one of my buds did. He said it deminished his sex drive too, not to mention it took him a while to get it up. Oh well, glad I don't have that problem yet..

Yea bro i hear it could be all in my "head". But i dont think it is though "i think EQ really shut me down" i was taking test prop but only like 300mg/week so that might of been the problem too. Maybe its just the quality of the gear or something shit one day its good to go and next day i cant even feel that M/F. I did hear of some guys complaining of loosing their sex drive while on AS al not just Deca but Anadroll, Fina, Anavar ,d-ball,EQ and a few others. One time this BB told me his shit have not worked right since the first time he tried AS, shit i guess thats the price you pay when you get in this game. I hope this problem will not happen again, shit emberassing as hell bro's. I mean shit when you have a buttnaked chick i your room and you cant get it up "its not too much fun"Mr Africa thanks for your advice ill look into it down the road if this problem happens during my upcoming cycle. However i will up my Test this time just to see if it will make a diffrence. Thanks for all the replies guys.

look ,one last tip
    if u still have lipido (desire for sex) that means your hormones are alright ,if u still can ejaculate this means hormones are alright
    and the issue is psychological
    when anabolic steroids alter you hormonal sexual function;you loose the lipido as well as potence.

Thread Information