Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member

Anyone get Nightmares ?

I just finished up my PCT and i have been having nightmares all night long everynight for the past week. During my cycle i would occasionaly have nightmares, but now its evernight, i wake up about every hour and when i go back to sleep another one starts up. They are some crazy ass dreams about death and other really ****ed up shit. Is this normal ? Is there anything to help me sleep better and make this stop ?

pincushin is offline New Member
    bro i have the most terrible dream also about scary things and things i cant even explain especially on tren i had dreams of killing my father freaked me out needless to say lol but it is normal for me anyway hope that helps

I am jsut coming off 16 weeks of tren , i have never had so many ****ed up dreams. Hope they stop sometime soon.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i usually have nightmares of getting arrested, i think because that would be the worst thing could happen to me at this point in time. i dont really think about death to much so i never have nightmares of death.

yeah tren gave me some pretty f'ed up nightmares... really detailed like. i get night terrors sometimes along with being soaking wet from the night sweats.

i actually punched my gf twice in my sleep. haha.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, nightmares are common when taking androgenic compounds, i dream aggressive, out of control shit all the time, and i remember every detail when i wake up, in a puddle of sweat.... crappy, but chemically induced, so easy to pass off

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    TREN IS EVIL!!!! i had horrible nightmares while on and rt after i got off. i once woke up in tears!f'd up stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    yes, nightmares are common when taking androgenic compounds, i dream aggressive, out of control shit all the time, and i remember every detail when i wake up, in a puddle of sweat.... crappy, but chemically induced, so easy to pass off
    the sweat was terrible, i used to feel like i was on fire,

Its mainly about death. Me dieing somehow. And when i go back to sleep an entire new dreams starts about me dieing again. I can only die so many times

haha my nightmares come straight outta the mind of the movie genius George Romero... violent, gory, and downright twisted.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    shit, im trying tren for the first time in a couple weeks, cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Almost There
    shit, im trying tren for the first time in a couple weeks, cant wait!
    it doesn't happen to everyone, i t may not happen to you

Quote Originally Posted by deuce-is-loose
    Its mainly about death. Me dieing somehow. And when i go back to sleep an entire new dreams starts about me dieing again. I can only die so many times
    mine were always about other people dieing, those close to me, family friends....... it sucked!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sh*t happens while on tren !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    here is a post I made a while back... sorta nightmarey

#1 08-17-2004, 07:25 AM
    Buy all of your supplements for up to 30% BELOW WHOLESALE at www.AllSportsNutrition.com
    Dally
    Anabolic Member Join Date: May 2004

I died in my friggen dream!! it was FACKED!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a dream a while back where I was out at night in the winter time in a parking lot in a car (that was mine in my dream but not in real life) and was having some drinks before we went into the bar. I was sitting there with the door open and listening to music and chatting with me buds etc etc.
    Then the beer kicked in and I had to go have a piss and headed over to this alley. This dream is still so vivid in my head I can't even begin to emphasize, either way, I remember the sound of the snow crunching under my feet and looking at little streams in between the melting snow as I am walkin over to this alley type thing.
    So, I am making my way over and get into a L shaped alley, all lined with cobblestone type rocks on the ground. I am at the lower corner of the L. (if you look at it L it the bottom right)
    So I unzip and wip out my wango and start my business. While I'm standing I remember checkin out the wall and its all wet etc (totally vivid dream man) so while i'm there I can hear people walking up to me, and I finish up. I then turn around to find 2 guys standing at either end of the alley blocking me in. One of these guys was a guy I that I had punched out a few weeks earlier, and the guy goes "eh man, remember me? and I put my hand on the wall behind me to give a shove start off the wall to knock his ass down and get out in the open and through him etc and go "ummm NOPE" and started the plow, which didn't turn out as planned. They both grabbed ahold of me and while I was wrestling with them both the other dude shot me in the side by me liver and everything went in slow motion from then on .... then the dude I punched out shot me twice in the back side of my head. I can still remember exactly where it is. They disappeared and like I said it was all in slow mo, so I was facing the top of the L shaped alley right at the corner and started to fall forward. I then saw my body fall forward and could see my back, as it was falling like I stepped outta my body (nice traps btw). During the fall there was this like twist of fire that sorta shot out at me and twisted up towards me and disappeared (not a big deal but I thought I would mention) I then plopped on the ground which was all wet and fully cold and layed there and felt all this hot blood pumping out of my head and side on the cold ground as my face and body was getting all soaked and wet from the cold ground .. it was FUKKED. I was like OMG I don't wanna die, OMG I've been shot etc etc in my head for a few seconds. I then accepted the fact that I am dying and just said ohh well, cant move cant do nothin, and it was like a walk down some steps in a way that every step made everything go abit darker,(there was no steps I'm just saying it happened in stages) As it slowly faded to black and was fully black for I'd say about 3 or 4 seconds... there was absolutely NOTHING ... no dead no alive no thoughts no soul .. nothing!! but a realization of nothingness ... it was really weird ... and then at the same degree that it faded to black it faded to "light" where I woke up in the same position that I had died in laying in bed ... I was like HOLY FACK !! and my WHOLE BODY was completely asleep, my arms legs, face, hands, PECKER, NUTS EVERYTHIN was asleep and tingling....(I hate that shat) and I woke up and was like... OMG .. that was FKED I DIED. I was totally weirded out for days about it. I mean I thought that if you die in your dream you die in real life...

I think I really did die and my heart stopped causing my whole body to fall asleep like it did, my nuts dudes were asleep .. my wang.. like it was CRAZY ... and something or whatever brought me back to life.

It was plainly and simply the oddest thing that I can say I have ever experienced.

If you die in your dream, you don't die in real life ... at least I didn't.

this is the first night of insomnia for me tooo since the fina... so I dont mind bein up considerin that shat.

any hooo goin to bed !!

heehhe YAHP

later mangs.

iloco is offline Junior Member
    Dally, your experience sounds seriously like a textbook out of body experience with sleep paralysis. It's more frequent than you think...

And no, I haven't been listening to too much Art Bell (is he still on the radio)??? LOL...

The only way to wake up from sleep paralysis (I've had it more than once) is to think about moving your pinky finger. Yeah, crazy as hell, but it works.

I'm also a lucid dreamer. I can realize I'm asleep and dreaming and do anything I want (fly, go somewhere else, see someone, etc.) I've always been able to do this... since I was a kid.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce-is-loose
    I just finished up my PCT and i have been having nightmares all night long everynight for the past week. During my cycle i would occasionaly have nightmares, but now its evernight, i wake up about every hour and when i go back to sleep another one starts up. They are some crazy ass dreams about death and other really ****ed up shit. Is this normal ? Is there anything to help me sleep better and make this stop ?
    I have wet dreams.....

kuad is offline Member
    melatonin helped be get to sleep and sleep deeper... less nightmares

ZMA is meant to make you sleep right through to the morning. But then, that may mean one giant nightmare, instead of a few little one's.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I've had several bad dreams during PCT. I'm not sure why but they were every hour or 2, mostly about me dying or seeing people dying.

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I've had several bad dreams during PCT. I'm not sure why but they were every hour or 2, mostly about me dying or seeing people dying.
    Could this be Clomid? It seems Clomid gives people depression. But could nightmares be yet another disadvantage of Clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Could this be Clomid? It seems Clomid gives people depression. But could nightmares be yet another disadvantage of Clomid?

I would believe so, allot of people seem to get a little of the blues off of clomid, it could be that your deppression follows you through out your daily routine.

I also notice I get nightmares or wake up at night after a day of being pissed off at whatever got me mad.

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    Clomid=Nightmares
    I had a dream that I was in hell and to get out I had to slit the throats of hundreds of puppies that were on the floor in a room I was locked in. I also ended up having to slit the throats of my family members and my mom. It was graphic, disturbing and bloody- plus it went on for hours without end. F*CKED!

I get really derpressed during PCT. I hate it. Nightmares and depression ****ing suck !

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaus777
    Clomid=Nightmares
    I had a dream that I was in hell and to get out I had to slit the throats of hundreds of puppies that were on the floor in a room I was locked in. I also ended up having to slit the throats of my family members and my mom. It was graphic, disturbing and bloody- plus it went on for hours without end. F*CKED!

Now thats one CRAZY fu*king nightmare.. DAMN

they get worse when i drink.

Anyone else get bad nightmares after running Tren ?? or anything else ?

????????????????????????

GOSOX is offline Junior Member
    im in the middle of a test, deca cycle and get crazy dream about my X, going through a tough break up

sorry to hear about that GOSOX. Keep hittin the gym and everything will work out.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    GHB gave me some doozies.... You would sleep hard for 3-4 hours then get up wide awake. You had to do more to get back to sleep. I'm done with that shit. I actually drove my car while droned out on GHB. I got stopped by a cop and my car was impounded....I actually had 12 amps of test p on me that I dumped out in the middle of the freeway when the cops weren't looking at me where they pulled me over. I got lucky there. It was loud and the middle of the night.

dragon69 is offline Member
    some have mentioned tren use here, what was your dosages when experienceing this? I want to run tren, so I'm curious here about this. Also did you go ED or EOD?

i did both, i was doing 100mg EOD. Then went to 100mg ED and the entire time i was getting bad nightmares. My buddy has never had one and runs 200mg ED. (crazy shit) Good Luck Bro

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    200mg ED? ya right....

Logan13 is offline Banned

scary

I used to have a re-occurring nightmare that John Kerry and Michael Moore won the Whitehouse. They got in office and started messing with things they shouldn't; They changed Old Glory so that our flag now has a rainbow on it and they turned our entire military force into a marching band. Nice to wake up from that one!

mkv213 is offline Member
    How many weeks into the Tren do you start experiencing these nightmares? I'm getting a little worried about running it now after reading this shit. I already have some pretty bad sleep disorders; insomnia and sleep paralysis, also I have very vivid lucid dreams (when I can sleep). The sleep paralysis is by far the worst though. I'll wake up and I'm fully awake but I can't move at all. It's like I'm locked in my body. Very scarry!

Logan13 is offline Banned

paralysis

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    How many weeks into the Tren do you start experiencing these nightmares? I'm getting a little worried about running it now after reading this shit. I already have some pretty bad sleep disorders; insomnia and sleep paralysis, also I have very vivid lucid dreams (when I can sleep). The sleep paralysis is by far the worst though. I'll wake up and I'm fully awake but I can't move at all. It's like I'm locked in my body. Very scarry!
    I used to have the paralysis in my early 20's. I would be awake unable to move, or stop myself from moving. I would wake up trying to push my front teeth out with my lower, and could not stop myself. I eventually grew out of it, but it really did suck.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    here is a post I made a while back... sorta nightmarey

#1 08-17-2004, 07:25 AM
    Buy all of your supplements for up to 30% BELOW WHOLESALE at www.AllSportsNutrition.com
    Dally
    Anabolic Member Join Date: May 2004

I died in my friggen dream!! it was FACKED!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a dream a while back where I was out at night in the winter time in a parking lot in a car (that was mine in my dream but not in real life) and was having some drinks before we went into the bar. I was sitting there with the door open and listening to music and chatting with me buds etc etc.
    Then the beer kicked in and I had to go have a piss and headed over to this alley. This dream is still so vivid in my head I can't even begin to emphasize, either way, I remember the sound of the snow crunching under my feet and looking at little streams in between the melting snow as I am walkin over to this alley type thing.
    So, I am making my way over and get into a L shaped alley, all lined with cobblestone type rocks on the ground. I am at the lower corner of the L. (if you look at it L it the bottom right)
    So I unzip and wip out my wango and start my business. While I'm standing I remember checkin out the wall and its all wet etc (totally vivid dream man) so while i'm there I can hear people walking up to me, and I finish up. I then turn around to find 2 guys standing at either end of the alley blocking me in. One of these guys was a guy I that I had punched out a few weeks earlier, and the guy goes "eh man, remember me? and I put my hand on the wall behind me to give a shove start off the wall to knock his ass down and get out in the open and through him etc and go "ummm NOPE" and started the plow, which didn't turn out as planned. They both grabbed ahold of me and while I was wrestling with them both the other dude shot me in the side by me liver and everything went in slow motion from then on .... then the dude I punched out shot me twice in the back side of my head. I can still remember exactly where it is. They disappeared and like I said it was all in slow mo, so I was facing the top of the L shaped alley right at the corner and started to fall forward. I then saw my body fall forward and could see my back, as it was falling like I stepped outta my body (nice traps btw). During the fall there was this like twist of fire that sorta shot out at me and twisted up towards me and disappeared (not a big deal but I thought I would mention) I then plopped on the ground which was all wet and fully cold and layed there and felt all this hot blood pumping out of my head and side on the cold ground as my face and body was getting all soaked and wet from the cold ground .. it was FUKKED. I was like OMG I don't wanna die, OMG I've been shot etc etc in my head for a few seconds. I then accepted the fact that I am dying and just said ohh well, cant move cant do nothin, and it was like a walk down some steps in a way that every step made everything go abit darker,(there was no steps I'm just saying it happened in stages) As it slowly faded to black and was fully black for I'd say about 3 or 4 seconds... there was absolutely NOTHING ... no dead no alive no thoughts no soul .. nothing!! but a realization of nothingness ... it was really weird ... and then at the same degree that it faded to black it faded to "light" where I woke up in the same position that I had died in laying in bed ... I was like HOLY FACK !! and my WHOLE BODY was completely asleep, my arms legs, face, hands, PECKER, NUTS EVERYTHIN was asleep and tingling....(I hate that shat) and I woke up and was like... OMG .. that was FKED I DIED. I was totally weirded out for days about it. I mean I thought that if you die in your dream you die in real life...

I think I really did die and my heart stopped causing my whole body to fall asleep like it did, my nuts dudes were asleep .. my wang.. like it was CRAZY ... and something or whatever brought me back to life.

It was plainly and simply the oddest thing that I can say I have ever experienced.

If you die in your dream, you don't die in real life ... at least I didn't.

this is the first night of insomnia for me tooo since the fina... so I dont mind bein up considerin that shat.

any hooo goin to bed !!

heehhe YAHP

later mangs.
    I felt sad reading that bro.... thats one fuvked up dream!!!

THE RHINO is offline New Member
    I had a few weeks of hellacious nightmares during my recent cyclt of TestE, Deca , HGH, and that shit sucks! You wake up all zoned out and the dreams have your head all in the fog for the whole day. My nightly "bad" dreams stopped and I returned to just having normal/weird ones. I just started pct last Monday, Clomid-HCG -Tamox/anast and have not noticed any difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information