big_nims is offline Banned

Lower Back Pumps...........?????????

Im about a week and a half into a sust and deca cycle(250/mg/wk sust, 300/mg/wk Deca. Everytime I try to do my cardio or even walk too far, my lower back pumps up so intensley that it becomes painfull. I know that its not my kidneys as I take about 4-6grams a day of ala, cranberry extract, and I drink enough water and iced tea to drown a small army. Is there anything that I can take to stop my lower back from pumping up so much, I really do need my cardio. Thanks bros.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    It happens to alot of people who are on the sauce, its because your LB (erectors) are getting pumped. It should not be a "bad" hurt just a very pumped feeling. IME people who this usually happens to right off get great results from AAS. that just my experience

big_nims is offline Banned

Thanks

I am getting really good results, but is there anything that I can do or is it one of those things that I will have to live with?

Meee is offline Junior Member
    I used Enanthat 100mg before at 1cc every 5 days. Couldn't walk 5 blocks without the pain stopping me from walking. I would actually have to sit down for 10 minutes. Knew a few other people that suffered this also.

I havn't found a way around it yet...

Meee

equpump is offline New Member
    shity

Thread Information