Killer Bulk is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Injecting Gone Wrong

Alright guys

I was goin to inject 250mg of sust 250 in my left thigh, this was not my first injecting experience more of less its near the end of my cycle. When i injected and pulled back on the plunger to check if blood enters the syringe and it did (first time experience). the worst part was that i pulled out the needle but i couldnt get the blood out of the syringe and wasted it.
    I then loaded and another one and went for the right thigh this time and the same happened again and wasted another one cause i couldnt get the boold out.

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHY THIS IS HAPPENING CAUSE IVE INJECTED PLENTY OFF TIMES BEFORE AND THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED. IS IT BECAUSE IVE BEEN INJECTING IN THE THIGH TOO MUCH.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think theres a problem w/ injecting your own blood back in your body if its justlike a drop. i dont think u wasted anything.. anyone else?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    you just keep hitting veins. i've done that in my quad where i had to try 4 times before i found a good spot. i hope your not wasting gear because it's your blood unless you get a bunch of blood then i wouldn't inject.

so its ok to inject little bit of blood in to the muscle. it wasnt alot but ive never experienced this before so i though id be on the safe side and jus get another. i wasted 500 mgs of sust. I felt like shit after this happened.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    I think it's okay because i injected a little into my shoulder and nothing happened

So there is nothing worng with my quada cause i though may be cause ive been injecting alot in them this has happed. Im goin to inject deca tomorrrow hope fully this wont happed. it will be my last injection then PCT.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bulk
    so its ok to inject little bit of blood in to the muscle. it wasnt alot but ive never experienced this before so i though id be on the safe side and jus get another. i wasted 500 mgs of sust. I felt like shit after this happened.
    yep.sorry

Thanks for the info guys.

taylor26 is offline Member
    So from what I have heard you should be okay injecting again. But it sounds like you are hitting veins.

Thread Information