holy_molar1973 is offline New Member

proper pct for test E only cycle?

hey guys, I've been bored a couple days now, and like I said I am getting back into heavy lifting. I will be getting into my first cycle soon, I'll be running a test E only cycle at 500 mg for twelve weeks. My question actually has to do with pct. I've heard some good stuff about clomid, and what else do you guys recomment for a pct?

sincerly
    holy_molar1973

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    best 2 are HCG and Clomid

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    best 2 are HCG and Clomid
    Nolva and Clomid, bro..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Run Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

iloco is offline Junior Member
    Day 1 clomid protocol is 300 mg.

I've also found Fenugreek works better than tribulus for restoring testes.

does lion nutrition sell clomid?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holy_molar1973
    does lion nutrition sell clomid?
    Yes

~theJuice~

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    tribulus is worthless...i've only seen ONE study where it was shown to increase serum T levels an avg. of 30%, which, if you're taking nolva and clomid, will probably equate to ZERO...save your money

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    tribulus is worthless...i've only seen ONE study where it was shown to increase serum T levels an avg. of 30%, which, if you're taking nolva and clomid, will probably equate to ZERO...save your money
    Thank goodness im not alone.....Stay away from Tribulus. I hate that shit..

why do you hate tibulus? cause it's basically worthless. haha, i don't have a great deal of money so I would deffinately rather get my moneys worth than use something that isn't even going to help me keep up on my gains. thanx guys, very helpful

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Nolva and Clomid, bro..
    Nolvadex is a very weak drug for PCT, the purpose of using during PCT is the high Estrogen levels, Clomid and HCG are the main PCT drugs.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i kno some mods on here say a nolvadex only pct is fine, i plan on running a 40mg/day for first 2 weeks and 20mg/day until i feel that i am back at my normal state for my pct, will be starting in about a week and a half

week and a half, plus 2 weeks (test e)

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    Nolvadex is a very weak drug for PCT, the purpose of using during PCT is the high Estrogen levels, Clomid and HCG are the main PCT drugs.
    not true...Nolvadex is just as effective for PCT, without the side effects of Clomid that some experience...Hcg , IMO, is best used during a cycle for longer cycles of test...i don't think many use it as much for pct...i personally go with clomid and nolva as i don't experience any sides from the clomid. all of the necessary, in-depth info on these drugs is in the profiles forum...peace

AM

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    HCG - swells the testes by tricking them into thinking there is ample test in them, however there isn't - so naturally your body will raise estrogen levels to combat the perceived rise in test - raises the risk of gyno...

nolvadex - anti-e - what purpose would this have in getting your natural levels back to normal???

Clomid - tells the balls to start producing test - best bet...

as for Trib & Zinc - I'm a member of another board and several there run this combo and bounce back quite nicely.

[QUOTE=rock75]

nolvadex - anti-e - what purpose would this have in getting your natural levels back to normal???

QUOTE]

Taken verbatim from the profile section of this board, courtesy of Hooker...

"Nolvadex also has some important features for the steroid using athlete. In hypogonadic and infertile men given nolvadex, increases in the serum levels of LH, FSH, and most importantly, testosterone were all observed (2)(3). The best (rough) estimate I can give you from my research is that 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150% (5)...and this would of course greatly aid post-cycle-recovery. What this means to us is that if you take Nolvadex after a cycle, when you are trying to raise your levels of testosterone , LH, and FSH back to normal, it will greatly aid recovery. In fact, if I were limited to just one compound to aid me in post-cycle-recovery, Nolvadex would be my choice. If you want a comparison, it would require 150mgs of Clomid to accomplish that type of elevation in testosterone, but nolvadex also significantly increased the LH (Leutenizing Hormone) response to LHRL (5), after 6 weeks."

any other questions???

Quote Originally Posted by rock75

as for Trib & Zinc - I'm a member of another board and several there run this combo and bounce back quite nicely.
    this is ALL they run for pct, and you're telling me that they bounce back??? ****in bullshit bro...tribestan is the only proven form of trib that has been shown to increase test levels, in rams at least...and not by that much, certainly not as much as nolva or even clomid for that matter...wtf? who started this ****in trib bandwagon??? damn...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I've become a big believer in HCG the last few weeks or month of your cycle, depending how long your run. So HCG (w/nolva if needed) at 500 - 1,000ius spread throughout a week (eod) then stop HCG at your last AAS shot. Then start with clomid & trib for the next 3-4 weeks....That should give you the low hangers back...
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-15-2005 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I've become a big believer in HCG the last few weeks or month of your cycle, depending how long your run. So HCG (w/nolva if needed) at 500 - 1,000ius spread throughout a week (eod) then stop HCG at your last shot. Then start with clomid & trib for the next 3-4 weeks....
    maybe if you're runnin' high doses of test for long periods of time, IMO...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    maybe if you're runnin' high doses of test for long periods of time, IMO...
    Yeah but test seems to shut me down at the 2 month mark when running 500mgs+/wk. I can tell cuz I get real lathergic. Everybody is different....I think HCG (low amounts) is good therapy all the way thru an androgenic cycle no matter what the length. What are your thoughts?

well, personally, i've never used it during, and don't intend to, and since i've never really taken test for longer than 10 weeks, i've never found it necessary...however, i would suggest using it for cycles of 12 weeks or longer, at fairly small doses, regardless of amounts of aas used...but always in conjunction with nolva...

Blog Entries
    Nolvadex all the way. I have ran HCG and I don't like it and I definetly feel more comfortable running nolvadex. Tried and true and if I use anything in conjuction withit, its always clomid. For anti-estrogens, run l-dex or letrozole , letro being prefered as it is a newer science and gets the job done quicker..

wow, thanx guys that's all really good information!!

sincerly
    holy_molar1973

Thread Information