GOSOX is offline Junior Member

connect busted, no clomid, please help!!

i know everyone is going to say make sure u have everything u need before u start your cycle but please dont bother, my connect is a great friend of mine and would not of had a problem getting the rest of my stuff untill this happend. he snapped on his old lady and is in jail right now and im not sure for how long at this point?? i have enough test and deca for 11 weeks and im in week 5 right now. i was going to get one more bottle of test and extend my cycle to 16 weeks and get my clomid. i can deal with out getting another bottle of test, i should get some good gains from 11 weeks but the clomid is worrying me. i know its a must and i dont want to lose all my gains, worse case is there anything over the counter that can help me? i have a source online that i got stuff from twice about 2 years ago but really dont want to do that again, im very nervous to order online again and its been 2 years so i dont know if hes still legit or not.

ANY HELP OR SUGGESTI0NS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKS.

i also have a 20cc bottle of winny, would that help at all to throw in at the end of this cycle or dont bother and wait till next one??

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    click on the underlined word CLOMID

this is legit to order from?? that would be great if it was, ill do it tonight if thats the case?

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    ARR is awesome to us.

so this is legit clomid and safe to order from? im just very nervous ordering anything off the computer

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Ofcourse its legit, dont stress man its not like its a steroid , why would it not be safe to order it. ARR is 100% legit..

awsome, ill place that order this week then, thanks guys. i was so worried i wouldnt be able to get any clomid, ive been worrying since the weekend.

Samson7 is offline Member
    hundreds of people on this board order fromm arr the products are good and they are good to theie customers... of course the stuff from arr is for research purposes only and "not for human consumption."

gotcha ive only done clomid in pill form, is one bottle of the liguid enough, not familiar with the liguid form or how to take it?

ya if you are going to run your clomid like this:

300mg.....day 1
    100mg.....days 2-11
    50mg.......days 12-21

there is enough for that type pct thats what i run and a lot of guys here i know do the same thing.

yeah, i understand how to run the clomid, just wasnt sure how the liguid measured out compared to the tabs that are 50mg

also, i was looking on there, is there liguid clen legit or what, i was considering running that with my clomid at the end of my cycle??

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOSOX
    yeah, i understand how to run the clomid, just wasnt sure how the liguid measured out compared to the tabs that are 50mg

also, i was looking on there, is there liguid clen legit or what, i was considering running that with my clomid at the end of my cycle??
    From many bros here, liquid clen is good. I think all of AR-R supplies are good to go.

~theJuice~

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Yup, the stuff's good.

oh ok well then everything will measure up fine you will only need one bottle

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    U could always go to his house and get your clomid AND his lady!

J/K.........

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by GOSOX
    i know everyone is going to say make sure u have everything u need before u start your cycle but please dont bother, my connect is a great friend of mine and would not of had a problem getting the rest of my stuff untill this happend. he snapped on his old lady and is in jail right now and im not sure for how long at this point?? i have enough test and deca for 11 weeks and im in week 5 right now. i was going to get one more bottle of test and extend my cycle to 16 weeks and get my clomid. i can deal with out getting another bottle of test, i should get some good gains from 11 weeks but the clomid is worrying me. i know its a must and i dont want to lose all my gains, worse case is there anything over the counter that can help me? i have a source online that i got stuff from twice about 2 years ago but really dont want to do that again, im very nervous to order online again and its been 2 years so i dont know if hes still legit or not.

ANY HELP OR SUGGESTI0NS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKS.

i also have a 20cc bottle of winny, would that help at all to throw in at the end of this cycle or dont bother and wait till next one??

his lady is banging and could use some comfort im sure, lol, anyways, im going to order the clomid and possibly the clen and throw them both in the end of my cycle but ill at least get the clomid, thanks alot guys, im so relieved!

Thread Information